Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Marius said:
His last post was on 24-12-2003 (21:12).
Does anyone know what happened to him?
You'll proably find he'll post about a minute from now saying "I'm here" like last time. :tongue:

I think he is busy at the moment but he'll be back soon. (I hope) :confused:

·
Registered
25,390 Posts
... could Eclipse's sudden disparition has anything to do with the 300 kg of marijuana from Quebec that disappereated mysteriously in Vancouver...? :dazed: :D

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Hey dudes!! Yes I have been smuggling some BC Bud into my system lately. But that stuff is too precious to take to those Frenchies in Quebec... I'd rather use it for recreational use only :) ;)

Regarding my absence, well about the only thing I've done on my computer the last few months is download music with this program I fell in love with a few months ago called soulseek (http://www.slsknet.org/) ... U guys should all get it and add me to your lists (My nick is EclipsE). Bloody Romanian football is a headache for me right now with all this beef between Steaua and Iordy, they should all just shut up and play.

Talk to you guys soon, Radu.

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Nice to see you again. :) I hope you stick around.

About Soulseek, I've just deleted my Kazaa because all these songs I tried to download got ****ed so I have WinMX now instead. Is Soulseek better?

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
EclipsE said:
Soulseek is the best. You can find almost anything on there and there is no spyware
OK, I'm changing again. I have Soulseek installed, I'll use it tomorrow cos I have to sleep soon to be ready for :yuck: :yuck: school tomorrow. Does WinMX have spyware? :eek:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts