Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
12,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Fiorentina v Steaua​

Despite the 1-0 win against Genoa, I still feel a little disheartened for the loss against Lazio. We absolutely need to win this game otherwise we'll have no chance of going through. The good news is that Steaua have never beaten an Italian side, even more interesting is that the Steaua coach Lăcătuş has played for Fiorentina in 1990, he scored for us three times before moving to Spain. Mutu will probably be looking to make a point as the Romanian superstar that he is.

A win is enough. Even if it is (as ever) 1-0.

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
Probably 1-0 would be a very good result. Fiorentina are by no means in form at the moment so any win should be welcome here... Hope Gila scores again :)

·
Registered
490 Posts
This wont be an easy game for us!Steaya will make us problems,but we are much more motivated in Champions League than Seria A!!!I think Osvaldo or Jovetic should start this game!Mutu is not in good form!

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
Try telling Mutu not to play against a Romanian team :D

·
Registered
70,190 Posts
I think Mutu did well against Genoa; he was totally crap against Lazio though, but as the rest of the team. Plus he wants a "personal revenge" with the Steaua owner.

Steaua will win 1-2.

Steaua have problems in midfield with the captain Radoi and Ovidiu Petre injured.

·
Registered
23,432 Posts
i kinda lost my hope in Steaua... they are too scared and show too much respect usually but maybe they can surprise as you are in a bad moment

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
What time and when?
Today 20:45 CET

Too bad Viasat prefers to show game of Bayern-Lyon live therefore need to find steream available.:lazy:

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Today 20:45 CET

Too bad Viasat prefers to show game of Bayern-Lyon live therefore need to find steream available.:lazy:
Uefa.com has live streams, you pay 3 euros, but it's pretty good. Above all it's guaranteed service, I watched there already match vs Lyon.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Show respect, an European champion visits you :pp

Your Gila, Mutu, Santana, Montolivo and company will do nothing :fero:

Viola 0 - Steaua 3 (Dayro Moreno, Janos Szekely and the young Bogdan "Mutu is not my idol" Stancu :D )

Mutu against Steaua (1999)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPGLOAwb8SA
I will show some respect,but you cant compare this teams!Fiorentina is much better now and Steaua was in the past!Anyway we will tolk tonight!Just wait to see wath Montolivo,Mutu,Santana and Gilla are ready to give!:lick:

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Uefa.com has live streams, you pay 3 euros, but it's pretty good. Above all it's guaranteed service, I watched there already match vs Lyon.
I noticed and probably will also use that option.
It's also brought by Viasat :smileani:

·
Registered
23,432 Posts
I will show some respect,but you cant compare this teams!Fiorentina is much better now and Steaua was in the past!Anyway we will tolk tonight!Just wait to see wath Montolivo,Mutu,Santana and Gilla are ready to give!:lick:
our team and coach weren't really good in the 1st game so you might have a point but theres the small possibility that Radoi will play and that could boost us in so many ways

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
I would go with following lineup:

Frey
Jorgensen, Jorgensen, Jorgensen, Jorgensen
Jorgensen, Gilardino​

Forza Viola!!!

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
I would go with following lineup:

Frey
Jorgensen, Gilardino​

Forza Viola!!!
:pp

We haaaaave tooooo wwwwwwiiiiiiin, It is more than enough :frustrat:

·
Registered
70,190 Posts
Robinson Zapata - George Ogararu, Dorin Goian, Sorin Ghionea, Petre Marin - Florin Lovin, Mirel Radoi - Banel Nicolita, Dayro Moreno, Antonio Semedo - Bogdan Stancu

Frey - Jorgensen, Gamberini, Dainelli, Vargas - Almiron, Felipe Melo, Montolivo - Santana, Mutu - Gilardino

1 - 20 of 43 Posts