Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
40,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Italy, Belarus and Croatia! :cool:

What a group!

We beat Italy once in the qualifiers, Belarus should be possible to beat on paper and I cant wait for Croatia!

·
Kfor, Eulex = OUT!!
1,279 Posts
27. maj, Oberhauzen:
Srbija i Crna Gora - Hrvatska

29. maj, Bohum:
Srbija i Crna Gora - Italija

1. jun, Oberhauzen:
Srbija i Crna Gora - Belorusija

NAPRED PLAVE NADE ! :cool:

·
Banned
852 Posts
PV,

I understand that you've been warned by the CM's due to your ability to incite, provoke, and insult people. Well, your message has just been reported. I would tread really carefully if I were you.

·
Kfor, Eulex = OUT!!
1,279 Posts
Youre kidding me ? You reported PV ? Are you easily insulted or did you really get youre period that day ? :tongue:

·
Registered
40,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
torcida said:
PV,

I understand that you've been warned by the CM's due to your ability to incite, provoke, and insult people. Well, your message has just been reported. I would tread really carefully if I were you.
I bet you were the punching bag of the class growing up! :tongue:

Grow a thicker skin Bobi ;)

·
Registered
15,157 Posts
Wow, torcida, maybe you should take Drulo's advice :rolleyes:

Guys don't think Belarus is easy. Belarus thrashed Poland to get to the tournament while Croatia had a more difficult time against Scotland. Not to mention Belarus also finished ahead of the Netherlands in their group. Tough group, but in 8-team tourneys any group is tough! We gotta get one of the top 2 spots to go for the olympics.

Dakle zabari, kockasti i (Belarus?) cuvajte se! :fero:

·
Registered
8,508 Posts
torcida said:
PV,

Mommy, those boys are picking on me again!

Now on a more serious note, this group..I like it for a number of reasons..First of, with both the Croatians and Italians being involved in Euro 2004, one has to wonder if their top youngsters will compete.. Secondly, we've outplayed the Italians twice already, and beat them once.. I think that the match against them we will enter with great confidence just because of our last performance in Novi Sad against the "zabari".. Belarus is an outsider, but no one should be taken lighty (boy does this ever apply to us! :rolleyes: ) these days, and as Andrija has said they have shown to play good footie.. However, with Disa in net, Vidic leading the back, Krasic among others in the mid, and the great attacking duo of Lazovic-Deli upfront, I'm very optimistic heading into this tournament..

The match against Croatia will obviously be the most interesting one.. With the match played in Germany, and lots of gastos support from both sides, this could be yet another edition of "Barbaric Balkans part XXXI".. Moreover, this could be a make or brake type of match.. I think that the side that wins will go on full of confidence and probably do very well.. The team thats on the short end, will go home crying and I don't see them bouncing back in the next couple of games.. In other words, ITS A MUST WIN!

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
I just can't see the Italians not winning first spot in the group (well, you know them :rolleyes: ), so I guess we'll have to fight with Belarus for second spot. ;)

·
Registered
4,706 Posts
Its sure gonna be a battle in the stadium or outside of it, since it live many Croats and Serbs in Germany, but I hope it wont happen. Im so fuccking tired of fans destroying tournaments, the latest one was the tournament in Siroki Brijeg witch BBB and Toricda destroyed, But this is a EP so I hope the secuiruty will be as high as possible desite its just a U-21 tournament.

Anyway I don't know what Croatia's chances will be, the 3 best players Marko Babic, Darijo Srna and Niko Kranjcar will most likely be traveling with the Senior team to Portugal.

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
A very interesting group, a tough group but one which I like, I believe we can go through. Our U 21 side has gelled greatly and has some potentially great players. From Goal keeper to Forward, we have very good young players. I particularly like Igor Matic, he seems to be a very good player and of course Milovanovic is always dangerous from set pieces and long range efforts.

·
Registered
15,157 Posts
Wow, torcida, perhaps PV is right :D

I figure if we beat Croatia 8:0 we'll win the tourney :D :D :D

If we win by less...well an Olympic spot should be there somewhere. ;)

Seriously now, it will mostly be a game of nerves methinks.

·
©
7,230 Posts
Croatia vs SiCG

65 fouls, 3 chances, 2 red cards, 9 yellow cards, 34 arrests and 15 people injured. Final score 0-0.

Seriously though, we will be without up to 3,4 or even 5 of our best players who will be in the senior team. We can still make it out of the group though.:D

·
Registered
8,508 Posts
Zagabria said:
m so fuccking tired of fans destroying tournaments, the latest one was the tournament in Siroki Brijeg witch BBB and Toricda destroyed,
I read about that, bricks and knifes among other things were thrown onto the field..I must say you even out did us this time.:D

65 fouls, 3 chances, 2 red cards, 9 yellow cards, 34 arrests and 15 people injured. Final score 0-0.
that was actually pretty funny.. for a purger ;)

·
Registered
36,107 Posts
well since our best will be in sunny Portugal at the real EC :cool: ;) I think it will be a tough game....

who knows....but I think we should still make it out of the group...

·
Registered
40,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
D11 :howler:

I'm pretty sure it'll be a physical game, but hopefully we'll also get to see some classy football.

Belarus is the underdog in the group and like Andrija said they shouldn't be underestimated. I actually fear that match most knowing the Serbian mentality of lako cemo. ;)
Italy is of course a topteam, but to beat them once and arguably be the better side twice you have to have some class yourself, plus big matches usually bring out the best in us and that's also why I expect us to shine against Croatia.

It'll be tough but if we make it from this group, we'll have 75% chances of making the olympics, now wouldn't that be some sh!t. :cool:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts