Xtratime Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't want to be the one whose gonna break up the party, but lets remember that we haven't one jack! We've won one game and that's all! Sure, we played well, but we haven't won anything!

Lets not forget what england66 said!

·
Registered
6,948 Posts
I agree, let's hope for the best, but lets also remember that we have won one game only.

Go Portugal !

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
i concur...but I think that what we are feeling right now we deserve 100%. I now know for sure that the players care. Surely we will reach the quarters.....Ola.....can you imagine if we do win it? Just for a moment close your eyes and imagine seeing Baia hoist that trophy...I am sych a loser..I do that everyday :)

Realistically we still need 5 more wins.....lets go boys! FORCA PORTUGAL!

·
Registered
6,948 Posts
Oh believe me Marcoa… no one wants Portugal to win more than me. ;)
I am just keeping it real.

But I also have my fantasies…Portugal winning. Portugal being finally recognized. Hopefully they'll become realities. :)

FORCA PORTUGAL !!!

·
Registered
51 Posts
GOALS

THE THREE GOALS ANGAINST ENGLAND WERE FANTASTIC.........LETS JUST KEEP THEM COMMING.REMEMBER LAST WEEK THE FORUM WAS MOANING BY THE LACK OF GOALS......LETS KEEP OUR FINGERS CROSSED

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Italy

Lets make sure we avoid Italy in the quarters or I think the bandwagon could come to an end. Belgium, Sweden or Turkey sounds OK to me! So Semi Finals here we come!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts