Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Di Marzio tweeted about him joining VCF which means he will join Valencia, because he is never wrong.

This is weird, very not Lim type of buy. Garay is 28 and personally I rate him higher than Mustafi defense-wise. So we're actually buying a player to improve the team and not just to develop and sell?

That's not something Lim would do. This must be Ayesterans work, how he got Lims approval is beyond me

·
¡Ché we can!
5,283 Posts
Come on, he's a Mendes client!

That said, I'm "happy" about it as I called for him to be Otamendi's replacement last year - but of course in typical Valencia fashion he comes now when we need to replace TWO good defenders.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hopefully he doesn't defend too well for the club or Barcelona will start batting their eyelashes at him. Can't be too good or bad-- needs to find a steady in between.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hopefully he doesn't defend too well for the club or Barcelona will start batting their eyelashes at him. Can't be too good or bad-- needs to find a steady in between.
idk man. we lost fuego to espanyol.

This is how we work basically:

Players aged 20-28 for the likes of Barca, Madrid, Man city, Man united etc.

Players aged 29-35 for the likes of Espanyol and clubs that have just gotten to their leagues first division.

And we will be left with loan deals and our own players whom we develop to sell later on

·
Registered
16,538 Posts
So today or tomorrow he will come?
Lol, I doubt it. Heck, we can't even get Sidnei ffs :facepalm:

·
Registered
16,538 Posts
The back-up: ORBAN - VEZO.

Just look at it. Heck, even David Lomban would be an upgrade to this and he's also a former youth product :p

·
Registered
33,512 Posts
The back-up: ORBAN - VEZO.

Just look at it. Heck, even David Lomban would be an upgrade to this and he's also a former youth product :p
Orbanator off to Genoa! (Maybe)

He ended up being well shit. After people got excited after some tackles.

Santos needs to fcuk off as well.

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Some rumours Chelsea wants him too.

Also Napoli is trying to get for some time some serb defender Maksimovic from Torino (I have never heard of him before but thats just me), and there are rumours they finaly agreed terms, so Albiol could be here instead of Garay. The thing is they are going to pay this Maksimovic guy 27 millions, that tells you all about our selling abilities.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts