Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
7,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sunday will see us visit Dynamo Moscow hoping to extend our League at the top back to 8 points.

Early team news - Garcia will come back into the team after being suspended for the Torino match. I'm not sure who will be rotated to allow for our 4 Russian players, I don't think it will be Danny this time around.

I'm still convinced AVB will stick with Neto over Lombaerts.

I'm going for him putting Rondon on the Bench on playing Hulk up top with Ryazantsev coming into the team or almost playing with a false number 9 with Hulk and Danny able to play the furthest forward at any point.

Lodygin
Criscito
Neto
Garay
Smolynkov
Witsel
Danny
Garcia
Shatov
Ryazantsev
Hulk

Let's go Zenit!

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
dynamo is fav here,i will go for a win from the home side or draw.

·
Registered
7,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dynamo is fav here,i will go for a win from the home side or draw.
Dynamo are not favourites, here are the odds courtesy of Bet 365 (Englands largest online bookmaker).

Dynamo 23/10 v Zenit 13/10

Zenit are clear favourites despite being the away team.

You going for a team to beat Zenit or a draw lol, I've lost count of the number of times you have got it wrong, to be fair, Zenit will lose soon and you can say you got it right but you got the other 118 predictions wrong.

Quick question - Do you want Zenit to beat Seville?

·
Registered
7,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dinamo haven't played well in a single game since the winter break.
On paper they are the 2nd best team in the RPL behind ourselves

A point would be good for us before we beat CSKA Morecambe yet again at home to put closure on the Title race.

·
Registered
7,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sunday will see us visit Dynamo Moscow hoping to extend our League at the top back to 8 points.

Early team news - Garcia will come back into the team after being suspended for the Torino match. I'm not sure who will be rotated to allow for our 4 Russian players, I don't think it will be Danny this time around.

I'm still convinced AVB will stick with Neto over Lombaerts.

I'm going for him putting Rondon on the Bench on playing Hulk up top with Ryazantsev coming into the team or almost playing with a false number 9 with Hulk and Danny able to play the furthest forward at any point.

Lodygin
Criscito
Neto
Garay
Smolynkov
Witsel
Danny
Garcia
Shatov
Ryazantsev
Hulk

Let's go Zenit!
I wouldn't be surprised either if AVB gives Sheydayev a start up front instead of Rondon to get our Russian quota up.

That would leave us with this line up

Lodygin
Criscito
Garay
Neto
Smolnykov
Witsel
Garcia
Hulk
Danny
Shatov
Sheydayev

·
Dzyubaphile
6,598 Posts
On paper they are the 2nd best team in the RPL behind ourselves

A point would be good for us before we beat CSKA Morecambe yet again at home to put closure on the Title race.
Are they? Hubocan starts for them. Buttner is a Dutch Kombarov. Samba is a big lump. Kozlov is the definition of mediocre.

They're just not a good team defensively. Even on paper.

·
Registered
7,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Are they? Hubocan starts for them. Buttner is a Dutch Kombarov. Samba is a big lump. Kozlov is the definition of mediocre.

They're just not a good team defensively. Even on paper.
For me yep, definitely the 2nd best team on paper.

Hubocan is decent, he was always good for us until the turn of last year and then something seemed to happen where he totally lost his form. I haven't watched Dynamo's matches exclusively to see how he has performed since but if he get's his form back to how it was just over 15 months ago, he is a very good defender.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
sviastolav didn't see torpedo and torino games it seems.

zenit look fc ufa outhere....

·
Dzyubaphile
6,598 Posts
Fc Ufa also had about 10 prime scoring chances against Dinamo and would have easily won if Gabulov didn't have the game of his life. :)

·
Registered
7,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
sviastolav didn't see torpedo and torino games it seems.

zenit look fc ufa outhere....
Klebbsy did you see Rio Avenue 2 Benfica 1 match tonight?

Jesus couldn't save you? Nor the money paid to the referee to bribe him from the 230 million transfer sales in the last 5 years?

You will never be as good Porto, proper football team their buddy.

·
Registered
7,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Today is match day for the best 2 teams in the RPL.

The 2 teams faced each other earlier in the season and in one of the best matches seen this season, Zenit ended up victorious by 3 goals to 2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fni3Ezh0qCU

Zenit have travelled without a host of fringe players, Kerzhakov, Arshavin, Fayzulin and Anyukov. No new injury news or players suspended for Zenit.

If anyone wanted a ticket for the Zenit v CSKA Morecambe match in April, there are 2 tickets left, sorry Dumbtitties pal, your ass is that fat you would need 3 seats buddy, your 310 pound frame is full of American Burgers, You will have to stick to taking 3 seats at Mcdonalds on Nevsky Prospekt buddy, you can watch it on your Phone at the same time courtesy of the Macee Dees Wi-Fi, you can breakout as many farts as you like whilst slopping on your 7 Big Macs and 11 Apple Pies.

·
Registered
7,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
What a bummer eh? Got to do the Food and Grocery shopping with the missus before this match starts.

Let's do this Zenit!

·
Registered
7,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
We have sold out our allocation, we will have just over 2100 fans making the long 1400km round trip from St Petersburg to the Arena Khimki to cheer on the Blue and Whites.

We will have our very own superfan live on this forum from 10:30am Moscow time.

His name is Kleber Alfonso Da Silva Ferreria he is 64 years old and HE will watch the match exclusively with the Faro Zenit Supporters club, live and direct from his trailer, the other fans in attendance in his trailer will be his Pet Parrot Fazyuli, Pet Donkey Miguel and not forgetting his Pet Alsatian Dog BUKHA.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
7 min of game,alrady 10 replays,lol....

who can see this?

1 - 20 of 66 Posts