Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As events are escalating in the Ukraine currently in regards to the disputed election, many pundits predict that a Civil war is becoming more and more likely in the Ukraine.

Question: How will this effect UEFA and Dynamo Kiev's participation in the UEFA champions league this year, as they will be progressing to the knock-out stages.

The way i see it, should the conflict escalate, it might provide Real Madrid their only hope to get to the Knock-out stage :D

Your thoughts/opinions?

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
Nothing will happen.

1. No civil war, thanks god for that.
2. Kyev wont make it. Real Madrid and Neverkussen will.

Trust me.

·
Registered
15,157 Posts
Kiev will make it. That's all I know.

·
Banned
324 Posts
AlterEgo what u talking about man?... Kiev is definetly going to make it.
And if Real beats Roma they will go in along with Dynamo.

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
actually i think Kiev and Leverkusen will both make it as Real madrid will tie with Roma and kiev and lever will draw too.

·
Registered
69,964 Posts
Alter Ego said:
Nothing will happen.

1. No civil war, thanks god for that.
2. Kyev wont make it. Real Madrid and Neverkussen will.

Trust me.
What a "prima donna"! Dynamo and Leverkusen will make it :stuckup:

A lot of madridistas are angry and annoyed cause Dynamo is the leader of the group, and not only that, they can´t recognize that Dynamo has been the best team until now. I know a lot of madridistas that simply hate Dynamo Kiev and I don´t know really why. It´s very pathetic :yuck: I´m not saying that it´s your case Alter Ego, but I know a lot of R.Madrid fans who can´t accept a superior Dynamo until now.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Their will be no civil war, Dynamo Kiev shouldn't really be affected by all the rallies and protests.

Hopefully Dynamo will advance to the knock-out stages, we could probably tie in Germany but if all fails I wouldn't be disappointed as long as we'd be going into the UEFA Cup...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts