Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me why Gary Neville is continually chosen ahead of Dyer whan England are concerned. Dyer is a class act and should easily get in the team at right back or wing back. Both the Nevilles are over-rated and spoilt.

Z

·
0 Posts
I agree with you. I don't understand why Gary Neville if chosen time after time as a right or wing back instead of Dyer.

DYER FOR ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!

I

·
0 Posts
It´s very easy to understand. Gary Neville is so much better than Dyer!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Ivan de la Pena,you ve got to be kidding...Gary "Mr Average" Neville better than Dyer? get real!!!!

Garry Neville plays because he is at Manchester United.

To me,its a fight between Steve Gerrard and Kieron Dyer for the right back position.

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

X

·
0 Posts
this season both gerard and dyer have proved their worthin the premiership and both are on top form!!!

my opinion is gerard as centre midfield ..or right back.....

but dyer should definitely have a place in the squad at least.....

Z

·
0 Posts
Ivan de la Pena go and post your stupid Man Utd thoughts at their page because everybody here thinks that Dyer, or Gerrard, is better than G.Neville.

Gerrard is more of a central midfielder to me but he would do a better job at defence compared to "Mr Average".

B

·
0 Posts
There are only one wing defender that is as good as Gary Neville and that is Phil Neville! :)

Z

·
0 Posts
Becks, or should I say Ivan de la Pena (?), you don't know anything about football get lost!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts