Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dwight will remain in Wanderers until December 2002, the club has decided to respect his contract, Dwight will undergo knee surgery in Argentina...

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
He's Canadian with Italian Origins i think But he's playing in SA.

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,480 Posts
nasty nick said:
He's Canadian with Italian Origins i think But he's playing in SA.
Say what ??? Hes 100% Guatemalan and a great powerful striker ..
Good to hear the Santiago Wanderers/Dabrowski episode is behind for good ..

:cool:

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
If im not mistaken he was boen in Canada, and the name Pezzarossi is for sure Italian.

Btw i found a very good site about Chile soccer.

Chile

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,480 Posts
Of course the last name is italian, but thats common in our part of the world..Look at any Argentinian Team's line-up and you're bound to count at least 1/2 of the players with italian last names.
NN....thxs for the Chilean Site. ;)

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dude....

my last name is ROMANO, it's GUATEMALTECO PAPA! and so is PEZZAROSSI they have owned businesess in my country for decades, since the 60's...ES DE GUATEMALA PAPA!

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Your last name is Romano, that's interesting. I recently studied Italian emigration, but didn't know there were any Italialians moving to Guatemala, not many to Central America at all.

·
Registered
4,119 Posts
You are right Nasty Nick in that there weren't that many Italian headed to Central America, but there were a few. But in Latin America there are tons of Italian inmigrants. Argentina, Uruguay, Brazil, Venezuela and Chile have some big Italian communities. There are also sizable communities in Peru, Ecuador, Paraguay, Colombia, Mexico and some parts of Central America. :cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts