Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FC Barcelona have agreed a £2 million fee with Glasgow Rangers for goalkeeper Richard Dutruel.

Barca were keen to sell Dutruel after his two years at the club with Roberto Bonano and Jose Manuel Reina both used ahead of him in the first team.

Barca's on-loan PSG midfielder Mikel Arteta and Roberto Trashorras are also targets for Rangers.

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's one position we don't need.

Klos is class ;) , McGregor is good back-up and Graem Smith is the best young Scottish Gk around.

M

·
0 Posts
Good...we definantly dont need Dutruel.

As for Arteta and Trashorras we got to be bloody stupid to sell them and we wont anyway. There on loan to Rangers theres not a transfer.

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Finally a good decision.....
I wonder whether this team of our "best buys of the last 5 years" would relegate in La Ligo or not:

___________Dutruel____________
Reiziger_Pellegrino_FdBoer_Bogarde
RdBoer_Litmanen__Petit___Zenden
_____Dani________Alfonso______

Quite an impressive line-up huh?

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
by the way, how much we lose in dutruel...?

M

·
0 Posts
A relegation side for sure...

...and lets take note that the majority of those shocking signings are from Van Gaal...yay look what we got to look forward too!!!

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
VG wants to give Dani a new chanse in Barça according to yesterdays papers.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
van gaal give dani many chances when he was our manager, and dani success in all the chances...especially when he score the 3rd goal against chelsea in the quater final in the cl in 84th by his head and from a free kick by pep:proud:.....and this goal make us in the semi final....this goal was before rivaldo missed a penalty and score a penalty in xtratime and kluivert head..
am i right Robban;)

·
Registered
7,770 Posts
Krijn said:
Finally a good decision.....
I wonder whether this team of our "best buys of the last 5 years" would relegate in La Ligo or not:

Quite an impressive line-up huh?
With :heart: Litmanen :heart:, you can't relegate :fero:

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mulgo said:
Good...we definantly dont need Dutruel.

As for Arteta and Trashorras we got to be bloody stupid to sell them and we wont anyway. There on loan to Rangers theres not a transfer.
I have said ONCE and I'll say AGAIN:

Arteta deal is DONE - £5.8m, 3 year contract and Barca have first option should Rangers choose to sell him.

Trashorras on the other hand is a loan deal. But trust me Arteta is PERMANENT!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts