Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jan Venegoor of Hesselink is the most obvious one that comes to mind.

There's also another promising talents, with also a difficult name, Niels Oudekamphuis, who decided to go to Schalke last season.

Ruud Van Nistelrooij is already a big star in Holland, but still has to make an impact in the national team and abroad. He's still only 23, but so is Kluivert and he's a world-class player already. Who knows how long the injury to RVN will take to recover, and when he will go abroad.

A few others young potentials, Richard Knopper(Ajax), John Nieuwenburg(Ajax), Arnold Bruggink(PSV), Wilfred Bouma(PSV), are there any others?

·
First Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
42,192 Posts
Driver X said:
Jan Venegoor of Hesselink is the most obvious one that comes to mind.

There's also another promising talents, with also a difficult name, Niels Oudekamphuis, who decided to go to Schalke last season.

Ruud Van Nistelrooij is already a big star in Holland, but still has to make an impact in the national team and abroad. He's still only 23, but so is Kluivert and he's a world-class player already. Who knows how long the injury to RVN will take to recover, and when he will go abroad.

A few others young potentials, Richard Knopper(Ajax), John Nieuwenburg(Ajax), Arnold Bruggink(PSV), Wilfred Bouma(PSV), are there any others?
Jan Venegoor of Hesselink - mediocre pinchhitter
Niels Oudekamphuis - I think he stopping with football this year, also mediocre
Ruud Van Nistelrooij - constant goalscorer.
Richard Knopper - crap...
John Nieuwenburg - dont want to waste breath on a player that even sucked at Dordrecht (damn i still did it)
Arnold Bruggink - crap...
Wilfred Bouma - decent, good lad

·
Registered
59,050 Posts
after almost 6 years he finally gets his answer :D
EclipsE said:
Seedorf's younger brother that tried out for Inter? Is he any good?
I'm not sure if it's his cousin or brother but I guess you mean Stefano Seedorf....he's alright for midtable sides in the Dutch league. He currently plays for FC Groningen (6th in the table). Before that he plyed his trade at NAC Breda. Attacking midfielder like Clarence, obviously not so good...also a lot smaller in build.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
No EclipsE meant Stefano's cousin, Clarence's little brother Cedric. He finally made it into the first team of NAC about 3 or 4 years ago, but never made his breakthrough and then stopped playing football.
Their other brother Jurgen stopped his attempts to become a professional football player already before and never signed a professional contract.
So yes, in the end cousin Stefano was the only family member who actually played professional football.

·
First Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
42,192 Posts
yeah Affelay looks like he has reached his potential. Aissati can grow further.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
i hate them both :dielaugh:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts