Registered
5,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
5,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
jimjim1983 said:
haha, I'm so happy Ajax won, especially since the average age is about 21.
Sneijder's goal was absolutely stunning.
Absolutely correct... he is the god of Amsterdam :D

·
Registered
342 Posts
how can you say Vennegoor's goal was only 3 stars?!??!?! IT WAS AN AMAZING GOAL!!!!!!!!!!

Ajax were just lucky that Vennegoor hit the post.

·
Registered
5,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Of course Vennegoor's was a beautiful one, but to be honest....Ajax deserved the win, they were the better team and they have the better players.

Maybe it was an amazing goal but no comparison with the Sneijder goal

·
Banned
1,806 Posts
I don't think you watched the whole match Haim, or you are biased. PSV were the better team overall. PSV were the more dangerous until Ajax equalised, so for the first 50 minutes, PSV was better. Then Ajax were better for 10 minutes. Once Mitea scored, it was blatantly obvious that Ajax were going to sit out the rest of the game, among the obvious points was the fact that Koeman withdrew an attacker and replaced him with a defender. PSV kept everyone awake by pushing for the equaliser, where Ajax were hardly interested in shutting up shop by going for a third goal.
If Ajax have the better players overall, remains debatable for in the Dutch forum I think.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Bazman said:
I don't think you watched the whole match Haim, or you are biased. PSV were the better team overall. PSV were the more dangerous until Ajax equalised, so for the first 50 minutes, PSV was better. Then Ajax were better for 10 minutes. Once Mitea scored, it was blatantly obvious that Ajax were going to sit out the rest of the game, among the obvious points was the fact that Koeman withdrew an attacker and replaced him with a defender. PSV kept everyone awake by pushing for the equaliser, where Ajax were hardly interested in shutting up shop by going for a third goal.
If Ajax have the better players overall, remains debatable for in the Dutch forum I think.
That's right, PSV was absolute the better team in the hole match. Ajax was very lucky, but in football it doesn't counts who is the best team, but who wins.

Just kidding about the goal from Vennegoor, it was a nice goal, Sneijders goal was fantastic.

·
Banned
1,806 Posts
Can you be more specific with what you mean by that? I always try to be as objective as I can.
What don't you agree with?

·
Registered
342 Posts
Goals from the Dutch League from this weekend on my site. Also a movie from Studio Spaan added. That's a clip with 2 against 2 on a small pitch. It's like Panna Knock Out.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts