Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

My name is Daniel and I'm working for a Soccer Magazine in Holland.

I want to know what people of other countries think of the footbal in the Netherlands. Which clubs do you know and what do you think of those clubs. I allso want to know if you would like to play in Holland if you were a professional footbal player. In other words: Tell as much as you know about the footbal in Holland/Netherlands.

Thanks and Greetingzz,

Daniel

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Well here is a little comment from Belgium.

In general Dutch football is very much respected and followed by us. I live in Flanders, so I can only speak for them.

I would be very proud if I could play for Ajax, sorry for that :D

Personally I respect Dutch football very much because off their clubpollicy. In my opinion Holland is one or maybe even THE most proffesional country in the world for that matter.
Financially you are realistic ( except maybe Vitesse) , there usually is a a good, realistic vision towards the futur concerning transfers and trainers get the time they deserve to show their philosophy. Also the stadions are modern and nice and the organsation of the police concerning safety is ok. ( not good, just ok).

A team like PSV should be the model of entire europe.

ADRIAAN
_______

·
Registered
5,431 Posts
I haven't been following Dutch football for some time, but I liked what I saw of Ajax in the 90s. They were a good team and had great inspirational players.

Somehow Dutch football has a certain flair and style quite distinct from its southern European counterparts. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts