Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bogarde has said he wants to leave if he is not going to play this year. He wants to go to England and it looks like he may go to Arsenal in a deal for Overmars. Also it appears that Ronald De Boer may be on his way out. He doesn't seem to be in the plans of SF. Also Cocu continues to refuse to sign an extension to his contract which has lead some to believe he wants to leave. Could we be about to experience a complete dutch exodus or will only a few leave?

·
Registered
550 Posts
Of the Dutch players, I imagine Bogarde, R De Boer, Zenden, Hesp and Cocu will be on their way out and maybe Reiziger. If they dont go straight away then probably over the next season or two. However, I cannot see Kluivert or F De Boer leaving. It all depends on who is coming into Camp Nou. It would nice to see some locals but the Dutch players are good players and have shown they are committed to Barca.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Reiziger and Cocu MUST both stay.
Of all the players, they are 2 of our best.
Frank had a pretty bad season actually, way behind Reiziger.
Ronald didn't do too badly when he was fit, but maybe he just will never fit in here.

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
I think Cocu doesn't want to sign yet, because he wants to see what happens next season with SF. If, for some reason I can't think of, he ends up at the bench, he can leave without any problems. Cocu, Reiziger, Kluivert and FdBoer are musts. Bogarde would have been sold 20 times by now if it was up to me. The rest can be replaced by Catalans. Ronald isn't better than LE, we won't play wings so Zenden won't be playing his favourite role, Hesp would be a great second keeper (he was better without the #1 anyway).

D

·
0 Posts
Finally, a few people also think Reiziger is a necassity :)
Iv'e heard so many times that he's a useless player not suited for Barcelona. :mad:

·
Registered
271 Posts
I have always said how highly I rate him.
It just makes no sense why most people seem to dislike him.
He is one of my favourite players actually, plus he seems to be very loyal and committed to the club.

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Baia out-nooooo!

Transfer listed by SF:

Bogarde
Hesp
Baia
Okunowo
Dehu
Litmanen

All the players BUT Baia would be sold if i were in charge.

This is what we should get for them:

Bogarde 2£
Hesp 1£
Baia 4£
Okunuwo 0,5£
Dehu was linked with about 4 right?
Litmanen 5£

How much do you value them?

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Two names of Dutchmen I already expected to be there were missing: Ronald de Boer and Boudewijn Zenden. Zenden had a deal with Lazio, so I expected him to be there. And Ronald has a lot of competition for a place in the midfield, so I expected him to be sold.

My fee's (in million pounds):
Bogarde: 5 - 6
Hesp: he should retire, I think
Baia: 8 - 9
Okunowo: 1 - 2
Dehu: it was more than 4... wasn't it 6 or 7?
Litmanen: 8 - 9

1 - 8 of 8 Posts