Xtratime Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As expected former Rangers manager **** Advocaat has taken the first steps towards finishing his employment with Rangers.

I for one found this "moving upstairs" thing to hard to swallow, it was clearly just a way to leave a team which he knew he could take no further.

I don't subscribe to the belief that he had no ability as a manager, you only have to look at his first two seasons but as soon as Celtic found a good manager and the going got really tough the manner in which he accepted defeat was ungracious at best.

Clearly he has retained some of his reputation on the continent if Holland want him back but for the money he has spent Rangers fans have every right to be angry at the fashion in which he is sneaking off, and as for this tripe about being able to spot the hottest young talent coming out of the Netherlands, does anyone have any faith in his ability to spot a good player. This is the man who paid over £4 million for Bert konterman at the expense of Joos Valgaren.:rolleyes:

I have made my feelings clear on the topics of youngsters and particularly Scottish youngsters getting a chance, well Mr Advocaat clearly had almost opposite views from mine so I shall not miss him.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
WHY THE HELL DOES DAVID MURRAY GET AWAY WITH ALL HIS BULLSH!T!!!!!

he has the press all in his pocket, the whole advocaat, is he going or not, then "the days of big spending are over" before saying he will bankroll mcleish, thyen this moving upstairs crap which everyone knows is really so d!ck gets a 'honourable' departure if you can call it taht, and to ensure mcleish doesnt sell his p!sh players he inherited!

as for youngsters, i was really disappointed that when mcleish came in, he still sold kenny miller.

i wish celtic would play some young players, as im so bored of watching the exact same 13 players. the chances of losing the league are slim, so id rather we were entertained, than have the scrambling for points styled performances.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts