1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
59,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
40,652 Posts
Nah, he's too young, but I swear if you ruin the kid, the next time delije set foot in your stadium, we'll burn it down! :tongue:

Good luck Duki, make us proud and never choose Italy over us!

·
Registered
59,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So anything in the Serb press about a potential move? It isn't official yet btw, just a transfer rumour website claiming that he'll arrive in Italy in 2 days time.

·
Registered
40,652 Posts
Nothing mate, I doubt they even know the kid exists. Does it say where you are signing him from, which club?

Looks good though, although he's still too young to judge.

·
Registered
59,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nothing mate, I doubt they even know the kid exists. Does it say where you are signing him from, which club?
Nope. I tried googling him but apparently there are several 'Dusan Ristic'es, besides him that is.

·
Registered
40,652 Posts
Yeah, both his name and surname are quite common in Serbia.

Well, I don't know how you did it, could it be you scouted the kid through youtube? Because he's apparantly unknown to the public.

·
Registered
59,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
12,045 Posts
He looks very good but its still way to early to start hyping this kid up he hasnt even turned 11.

·
Registered
647 Posts
By youth sector you are talking about Inter not Italy right? because by those videos he seems to be playing in Serbia.

·
Registered
59,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Besides skill, he got plenty of pace compared to his colleagues.

Also the confidence on the kid is surreal.

·
Registered
59,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
By youth sector you are talking about Inter not Italy right? because by those videos he seems to be playing in Serbia.
He hasn't joined Inter yet. It's said that he'll come on June the 29th.

·
Registered
9,714 Posts
Lets see what he's like at 15-17. Then we can start getting excited. But he does look extremely talented already, great dribbling skills, like a mini Ronaldo (fat) - we can wish :)

·
Banned
9,210 Posts
Yeah.......
We'll see what becomes of him and Nikon Jevtic.

I really don't know about Nikon. Some say he's as good as before and some say he's not what he used to be.

This kid looks like a younger version of Dragan Dzajic...how he pushes the ball forward and how Dragan played the wing and made fools of players ;)

You guys notice the best players all time were wingers

Dzajic, Johan Cruijjf? (Spellcheck)
even look today modern era
Ronaldihno, Messi, C. Ronaldo... ;)
At least best playmakers.

I wouldn't start sending this kid to other countries **** us.
Let the kid ****ing develop.
Jesus!
Same thing we did with all Zvezdas and Partizans talent.
Now even OFK and Vojvodina are thinking about their players.
Like when OFK gave up Nenad Krstic to Olympique de Marseilles
Look at him now. Nowhere! They traded him to some shit club.
Let the players develop like Gojko Kacar and Dusan Tadic and Zoran Tosic..etc etc

·
Banned
9,210 Posts
lol Manijak.
Someone ban this idiot from Serbian section.
Obviously he just comes to provoke with his idiotic comments and pretends to like Serbia like every other fake Bosnian.
Why don't you go back to kissing Turkeys ass???

·
Registered
10,914 Posts
lol Manijak.
Someone ban this idiot from Serbian section.
Obviously he just comes to provoke with his idiotic comments and pretends to like Serbia like every other fake Bosnian.
Why don't you go back to kissing Turkeys ass???
Not that its any of your business but I have had a Serb bf..would I have one if I hated Serbs? Xtratime is not real life my friend and the quicker you figure that out, the better. Things on these forums are always extreme and unlike real life.

Believe me, I coach around that age, and what they showed on the highlites is just not that impressive. Of course the kid is skilled and one of the best for his age, but I've seen better control, better technical skill then that. Maybe at a bit lower speed but not by much The kid seems smart, just based on the type of moves he usually pulls off..which is a huge advantage at that age, but that wasn't the cleanest, most technically gifted I have seen.

·
Banned
9,210 Posts
It's provoking like every one of his posts.
He always says Serbia isn't good. He is not good..
But he knows if this kid was Bosnian he would say that he is the best young talent in world.
Watch, now he will come and say that's not true but we all know how Bosnians like to lie. Trust me I know, half of my family is Bosnian and I hate it.

·
Banned
9,210 Posts
OMG YOU'RE A FAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOZE POMIZI I RASTURAJ OVOG PEDERA OD OVOG PLANETA

·
Banned
9,210 Posts
Not that its any of your business but I have had a Serb bf..would I have one if I hated Serbs? Xtratime is not real life my friend and the quicker you figure that out, the better. Things on these forums are always extreme and unlike real life.

Believe me, I coach around that age, and what they showed on the highlites is just not that impressive. Of course the kid is skilled and one of the best for his age, but I've seen better control, better technical skill then that. Maybe at a bit lower speed but not by much The kid seems smart, just based on the type of moves he usually pulls off..which is a huge advantage at that age, but that wasn't the cleanest, most technically gifted I have seen.
so, i'm geussing you don't think Nikon Jevtic's videos are impressive eitehr.
lmao :nono:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts