Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RED STAR 2-0 Obilic,

Radnicki(K)1-0 partizan
(hehehe u nearly lost there, Kezman scored in the 89th min.)

DUPLA KRUNA for sure now hehehehehehhehehehehe :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:( :( :( :( :( :(

Yup, good on you Red Star, hopefull you will do well in the CL.

But I cant beleive the result between Radnicki and Partizan, I cant beleive Kezman had to bail us out in the last minute, and for a draw only! :(

As for Red Star, you make a great decicion buying Pjanovic, as he scored both of your goals today...

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHA

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :): :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Why is Mijatovic so silent?? :)

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was sleeping!And after Kezman scored where did u run off to.Couldnt take it ah!Yes u have most likely won the title but i dont know about u getting to champions league.I hope that u do make it(yes big surprise but its true)becuase i want to see a yugo team there.RS Forever you always bagged us on how we r to crap to get to the champions league well now the pressure is all on u to deliver.You better pray that all that best defence in europe stuff lives up to your expectation.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thats right RS boys. You better hope Uefa isnt as cruel to you as they were to us :)

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
Well I don't know whether our defence will live up to our expectations, but I sure do know that the "lethal" (hahahaahhaha) quartet Kezman - Ilic - Ivic - Tomic
didn't live up to yours...
And I really wasn't expecting them to.. :) :)

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They had a bad season it happens.Look at barcelona they have an unbelievable squad and they arent doing to great this year.They still have a chance to win but they are not doing as good as everyon though they would.But we will be back next year.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts