Xtratime Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pah foiled. At half time I started preparing this post with Dunfermline cruising at 2-0 up. De Boer had been halfed in two from behind right in front of the ref who kept his card in his pocket, Ricksen won a tackle putting the ball out for a shy and his opponent jumped to his feet and pushed the Rangers wing back full in the chest. Result two yellow cards?

Everything was going to plan. If you have read my earlier post about the old firm playing away from home you will know what I'm talking about. As soon as the commentator declared "Dunfermline have not beaten Rangers in a league match for 30 years" the die was cast, I was rooting for The Pars but both teams made a substitution at half time. Replacing Dr.Jeckyl with Mr. Hyde and vice versa.

Two up at home on a soaking pitch with the rain driving down against a team showing as much fight as an Italian commando (Oops cheap gag and shameless stereotype, sorry JB).

Jimmy Calderwood will not know how this one got away, I certainly don't.

In further reference to my original post about refs helping provincial teams in home games against the Old Firm I have thought of another plus point. If there is a better than average chance of one half of the old firm losing then loads of supporters of the other one will tune in boosting the viewing figures and increasing the value of showing SPL games although it looks like it wont be Sky after this season.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
hehehe still gave me a wee chuckle judge, so ill no get angry at you this time!

draw:

Italy
Yugoslavia
Finland
Wales
Azerbaijan

now thats a sh!t draw!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts