Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
International
9,682 Posts
He made it to Dinamo Zagreb? Good for him.

Honestly I know nothing about him, and I assume the same for the other Romanians. Sometimes there's a two lines comment on him in a newspaper [when he scores], but that's it.

Regards,
David

·
International
9,682 Posts
Actually, I've found Mitu's ex-teams accidentaly. I get a daily newsletter from a Romanian site with news ranging from economy to IT and sport, and there was the headline:
"Mitu moves from Osijek to Dinamo Zagreb".
I clicked on it and there was the article, also stating Mitu's ex-clubs.

The site I'm talking about is http://www.allonline.ro. It's in Romanian.

I dunno why Dinamo signed him, but I've never seen him playing, that's for sure. ;)

And thanks for the compliments.

Regards,
David

·
Registered
4,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Mitu to Nantes?

Dumitru Mitu looks set to leave Dinamo Zagreb and is reported to be top of French club Nantes wanted list.

The Romanian has scored four goals in twelve games and has made no secret of his desire to play in one of Europe's top clubs.

Mitu is acknowledged as one of the best players in the Croatian league. He was expected to leave Croatia after last season but opted to join Dinamo Zagreb from NK Osijek instead.

Nantes have made no secret of their admiration for the 27-year old striker, but know they face a battle for Mitu's signature as German side Cologne have reportedly made an offer for the player as well.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Looks like Mitu is leaving Dinamo, well all I can say WE will miss him, He's a great player and in my opinion the best Dinamo player this season, but I still hope that he stays. With him, Silvio Maric, Bosko Balaban and Ivica Olic Dinamo have the best team in years, and Mitu has become favourite player for our coach Blazevic and in the whole City as well.

·
Registered
70,339 Posts
I´ve seen this player a couple of times,and he seems good.I get a good impression of him :)

He could go to Nantes.

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Hmm, maybe he's gonna be a late bloomer like Ganea. If he moves to France or Germany, he'll definetley be in line for the National team.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts