Xtratime Community banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
11,734 Posts
I would love to have Dudu stay in Spain. He has done great. Valencia would be amazing for him!

Its sucks that after 10 years of proving himself (literally) he still has issues to become 1st GK for a team.......still!!!!

· Registered
11,734 Posts
After playing 45 minutes in the friendly match against Ivory Coast, Dudu Aouate was subbed by Liran Strauber who little by little receives more indications to assume the number one jersey of the NT. Knowing about the issue Aouate's agent, Ronen Katzav, declared that the keeper should find for himself a new club. Aouate said he is very happy in Spain and especially at La Coruna and that he still believes he could become the started once again.
I dont know what to say. Personally, i don wanna see Awatt do better. He can do better and has proven so in the past. The problem is, is that it doesnt make sense to put a player cause of his past. We need abilities now....

Shtruber should be 3rd. Wha happened to Awatt?
I cant belve all of our GK are over 30....scary

· Registered
11,734 Posts
Aouate is our best keeper and he should be the starter. The only risk he has to lose a spot in the NT is because he doesn't play regurarly. But he is our most solid keeper without a doubt.
And don't forget keepers tend to be older than the rest of the team. Aouate is around 31 he is still young.
True.
If i was an israeli side, id loan him or something..... for the sake of the NT and Israeli soccer...

same idea with when West Ham got rid of Benayoun. Beitar should have snatched the diamond kid :proud:

· Registered
11,734 Posts
His agent Ronen Katzav had some clubs intrested in Awat, but the problem is that Dudu wants to stay at La Coruna.
And play for who?
A benchwarmer for La Coruna. They are in freaking 7th place and the best they can do is get a European spot..

· Registered
11,734 Posts
He should have been getting offers quickly..
this is the same saga with Benayoun.
Benayoun has done terrific things for West Ham, but no one has picked up the paper and pen and signed him. Its ridiculous. Than he goes to Liverpool and still has some issues, but is still needed there.

In any case, i hope that Dudu will find a home. he carries French passport and that means any team in Europe can take him on as he is under the Bosman Ruling

· Registered
11,734 Posts
Im not happy with the fact that Mallorca is not doing so good this season, but it does seem like an honest team that can be good and in the future can make it to european compeititons...

and i also want to get Dudu into some shape before Febuary and hopefully vs. Greece...

· Registered
11,734 Posts
They lost 1-0 to Osasuna :( not good....

but they are only 3 points out of relegation zone

· Registered
11,734 Posts
There is a few celebs in Israel who actually are on Facebook. :)

Tal Friedman - Israels Gold Medal at Athens added me and he puts pictures of his bike tracking and boarding practices

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.