Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i cant stand all these people writing about barthez and seaman and van der sar and guys like that i havent seen them make one nice save lately especially barthez he just stand there the best goalies are dudek khan and toldo whoever disagress can kiss my ass.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
I agree with Dudek and Toldo. but Khan no. I used to be a fan but not after euro 2000. He was not very solid. I also like Matysek of Leverkusen.

Arguably Poland has the best goalkeeper duo in Dudek and Matysek. Too bad we cant say that for other positions.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
I'm sure Dudek and Matysek are better than Buffon and Toldo,they are also better than Van Der Sar and Westerveld... :rolleyes:

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For goal for Greece isn't it that keeper from Olympiakos with that really long name? :confused:
He's pretty good too :)
Dudek was simply awesome last season :cool: I saw him regularly for Feyenoord, he was DA MAN in goal!! :D he probably saved Feyenoord's ass a couple of times, else they would have finished something like 8th in the final standing in the league, and they would not have been so good in the CL. Dudek was also in outstanding form when the Dutch beat them in a warm-up before Euro 2000. Dudek let in 3 goals, but if it wasn't for his heroics Poland wouldv'e got a real thrashing.
PSV have Waterrues, awesome :D, Feyenoord have Dudek, magician :D, and Ajax???, well I'm not a big fan of Grim, how I miss Van Der Sar, simply world-class :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts