Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems like the Turkish club realy wants Drulic and they are prepared to offer a good amount to him, so Zvezda could end up selling him.

·
Registered
234 Posts
u know i have realised that even though zvezda r much loved it is run by a bunch of money hungry fools. All the money goes straight into their pockets Dzajic as legendary as he is , sells a player for just about any offer. I mean when was the last time u heard that zvezda was renovating the stadium or something like that. It is always sell sell sell $ $ $ and no benefits in return. ****en hell if they r gonna sell our players couldn't they at least go into decent leagues not to ****ty turkish clubs!

seriously our clubs will never ever again succeed in europe as long as our clubs have corrupt management like zvezda is running.

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
Easy,man, easy, he hasn't gone yet... :D :D
If he goes, then we can maybe talk about corrupt management.
But I really do believe(and hope!) he is going to stay and haunt Partizan for at least another year.. :D :)

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
Hey, I just found this interview with Dzajic, and if this is true, there is no reason for us to be worried.. :D :D
Sorry for the Serbian, but it is too long to translate and I am very tired.. :)

Perfektno odradjenu sezonu u kojoj je posle pet susnih godina na Marakanu stigla dupla kruna u Zvezdi ne zele brzo da zaborave. Medjutim, zadovoljstvo uspesima nije opilo ljude iz Ljutice Bogdana, naprotiv. Predsednik Dragan Dzajic obecava da ce Zvezda iduce godine imati bolji sastav nego ovogodisnji.

Zvezda je dan posle zavrsetka sezone prodala Dudica Benfiki?
- Sto se tice Dudica, planski smo procenili da imamo adekvatnu zamenu, to je potvrdio i Muslin. Uveravam vas da u Zvezdi nece biti rasprodaje uprkos sve cescim novinskim natpisima. Ali, ja takve naslove citam vec 22 godine.

Bez obzira na basnoslovne ponude?
- Iako nismo u dobroj finansijskoj situaciji resili smo da probamo da uradimo nesto u Evropi. Ne gajimo neke velike iluzije, jer nas u eliti nije bilo jako dugo, ali svakako necemo rasprodati tim - osim one igrace za koje smatramo da mogu da odu. Ja vam otvoreno kazem da smo imali ponude za Lerinca, Pjanovica, Drulica, Bunjevcevica, ali oni nece ici nigde.

Ni Bunjevcevic ?
- Goran ima nekoliko dobrih ponuda ali ne previse konkretnih. Mislim da ce ostati u Zvezdi. Kod nas je prekjuce bio jedan Turcin koji mi je ponudio cek da napisem koliko zelim, samo da bi kupili Gorana Drulica. Odbio sam!

Na koje igrace mislite, kada ste rekli da neki mogu da odu?
- Na Gojkovica, Bajcetica, Miljkovica i Mirkovica. Oni ce moci da idu u inostranstvo. Ostali ce igrati i dalje u Zvezdi.

Koga cete dovesti?
- Necu da navodim imena, mada vec imam trojicu-cetvoricu igraca na papiru sa kojima smo sve zavrsili. Jedno je sigurno, bice iskljucivo iz naseg fudbala. Dakle, nisu u pitanju nasi internacionalci - zavrsio je Dzajic

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i have seen the same interview and i really don't know why this nick 54 or whatever has to be so arrogant. dzajic is a legend and proven to be the best director in the history of yugoslav football and he really doesen't deserve this treatment.
we'll be the winners of the champions league with dzajic again, i am certain with this.
p.s. at the moment china-yu 0-2. kezman and kova, but i am sure that all of you guys follow this match on sport.beonet.yu
regards,

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i have seen the same interview and i really don't know why this nick 54 or whatever has to be so arrogant. dzajic is a legend and proven to be the best director in the history of yugoslav football and he really doesen't deserve this treatment.
we'll be the winners of the champions league with dzajic again, i am certain with this.
p.s. at the moment china-yu 0-2. kezman and kova, but i am sure that all of you guys follow this match on sport.beonet.yu
regards,

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nick54 has a point becasue if I recall and you know this well RS Forever didnt Dzajic say a few months ago that Zvezda had enough money to keep all there players and that Zvezda wouldnt sell anyone.
And what happened he sold Dudic(who is said to be the best defenders that Zvezda have had in 15 years)and maybe Bunjecevic.
So if Drulic does get a reasonable offer I believe they will sell him becasue even though he was good there are no garuntees that he will still play as well so it might be better to take the money.
And its not that Dzajic is money hungary he does need to sell the players to get money,it costs an amazing amount of money to run a club like Zvezda.
That is why they will hope to get to Cl becasue you get 1.5 million I believe for entering the CL, So that means that money could be used for wages and ticket sales can go towards saving money and fixing up the stadium.

·
Registered
234 Posts
TO bookmaker001 (or whatever):

firstly:
if you r making a statement about me , say it directly to me instead of

"this Nick54 or whatever"

secondly:
i am not "arrogant" but passionate. There is a big difference! I am passionate about my country , my people , and especially my football i am a proud bosnian serb.

Now i myself said that Dzajic is a legendary player. not director though and i give hm respect for what he had done as a player. Now what has he done for red star "as a director" that makes him hands off material (nothing!! Does he coach the squad? NO . WHat does he do now that is so special?

Oh and u think it is going to be easy to win a champions league? What planet are u from? Planet Smotan ? Real Madrid invest tens of millions of dollars for the club every year to win. Wake up this is not the 70s & 80s this is the year 2000! and much has happened since you have been on PLanet Smotan. For most earthlings now it is all about the money $$$$$$$$ So how would Red star do you think win any way our clubs have trouble even qualifying. And i admit it is unfortunate. That is why i get so pissed off. because every time we make a championship winning side DZajic sells it.

i know i may have gone overboard and i do not wish to offend any body here but from reading many of your posts bookmaker001(or whatever) on different forums u r just too over over optimistic for your own good. u think we r an untouchable football nation or that is the impression u give to me and i have read many of your posts.

[This message has been edited by Nick54 (edited 25-05-2000).]

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
Mijatovic, that was Bjekovic who said Partizan have money to keep the players( and we all know where that comes from!!)..
Unfortunately, Zvezda hasn't got such sources and has to make up by selling players, but they are not going to sell Drulic, I am convinced....
And BWT, I won't get into explaining this, but Dzajic is the best possible director Zvezda could have...for many reasons..

And if Drulic stays, and I am sure he will, Delije, prepare another party to celebrate title number 22!!!!! :D :D :D

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
to nick 54 or nick 54
i tell you what dzajic has done so far to make him a legendary character of our football history.
before he came on the top of the club zvezda was a good european club, but with him it has become a world known club with great image. i don't know what is your problem but i really beleive when dzajic says that he'll keep the players so zvezda can achive something in europe. he sold dudic so what. i was disappointed but with this money we'll buy some players and make three players with the same quality like dudic. do you know why? becasue dzajic is our director and this is a guarantee of success.
let me remind you that ten years ago red star and dzajic didn't invest a lot of money in the team and they won the champions league. that gives me a right to think that we can win something next year. i don't know if you have ever watched these guys but i have watched them many times and i telling you it is a very good team with great potential. probably the biggest strength is our manager slavoljub muslin. having dzajic and muslin in our team will make our dreams real.
one more thing. why you have to say that you are a bosnian serb if we know that SERBS are SERBS no matter where they live or where they were raised.
no hardfellings bro,
zvezda je zivot ostalo su sitnice.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I dont know or care about Zvezda's finacial situation, but you must all know that CZ must sell at least one or two good player a year for their own good :) :).

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
Grobar_Otago, not just for our own good, but also to make this league a bit more interesting and even... :D :D :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts