Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He has recovered from injury and Zvezda are going to test him in a friendly against Mladost from Apatin...
Honestly, I don't think he'll reach top form soon, but if he does, well.....
Let's just say I am going to be very happy. :) :)

G

·
0 Posts
Well....
Thats good news(from a Delija's point of view anyway :)). But hopefully he wont be back this season :)...

anyway, what ever happend to that Jelic clown??

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Wasn't he from the youth squad of Barcelona. I really believe he is talanted forward (especially with his head). And I share your opinion that he won't reach top form soon.
I wish Goran all the best. And what's up with Yellic. Does he play regularly?

·
Premium Member
27,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, Drulic was in Barcelona's youth squad three years ago (on loan :)) together with a defender called Srdjan Pecelj, Barca wanted to keep him but fortunately Dzajic has other plans with him.. :)
Jelic is also injured and hasn't been playing in the second half of the season and probably won't till next season, he had an operation in Switzerland about a week ago... :(

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
:(.. I'm sorry about his guy. I think he was one of the sensations in the first half of the season. Anyway, I hope he recovers fully for the Euro tournaments.

D

·
0 Posts
It is very tragic about these injuries, and judging by what happened to Ronaldo yestrday, my one piece of advice to both Drulic and Jelic would be: Don't RUSH it. HEAL PROPERLY!
All in all, we're ok, they'll be in peak from for next year's champions league...!!!
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

G

·
0 Posts
hehehe, I'll say! :)

anyway, I hope both your best players will be back in time for wichever Euro cup you play in next season...

V

·
0 Posts
That's so nice to say GROBAR_OTAGO, grobars that I know they would never say stuff like that to us DELIJE!

G

·
0 Posts
look :)...the only reason I want these players back into Zvezda's squad is because I dont want yet another disgraceful preformence by a serbian club in a European compatition.

Jeez, over the last few days I seem to have quite pro-Zvezda. And I'm just telling everyone that thats not the case :)...

S

·
0 Posts
I cant wait till Drulic and Jelic come back, then we will be totally dominating. In the YUGO league, in the CUP and hopefully in the EURO CUP ( EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE (hopefully) ).
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
DELIJE DELIJE!!!!

·
Registered
234 Posts
I have yet to see Drulic in action. Can somebody please tell me is he of the same calibre as Mateja Kezman and how old is he?

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
He was born on 17 of april 1977. And as red star forever confirmed he played in the youth squad of Barcelona. He plays extremely well with his head, and he is the physical type of forward, not like Mateja.

[This message has been edited by giani_82 (edited 24-04-2000).]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts