Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Drogba meets Mourinho agent

31 minutes ago

ROME (AFP) — Chelsea forward Didier Drogba has been in talks with the agent of Inter Milan boss Jose Mourinho, the Gazzetta dello Sport website reported on Tuesday.

The report claims Drogba and one of his representatives had dinner at a Fulham restaurant with Mourinho agent Jorge Mendes and Inter general manager Marco Branca on Monday night.

Drogba was a firm favourite of Mourinho's when the Portuguese coach worked in west London and the Ivory Coast star was said to have burst into tears when Mourinho announced his departure.

Drogba initially claimed he would leave Chelsea and there were rumours that Mourinho would try to lure him to the San Siro when he took over from Roberto Mancini in the summer.

But despite publically declaring his interest in Chelsea midfielder Frank Lampard during the off season, Mourinho made no move for Drogba.

However, the former Marseille forward has had a difficult campaign this term due to injury, suspension and the loss of his automatic starting role to the in-form Nicolas Anelka.

Mourinho has an embarrassement of riches up front with eight forwards at Inter but he has stated he wants to let some of them leave.

He has also had problems with Brazilian forward Adriano's discipline and the suggestion that Mourinho is targetting Drogba could spell the end of Adriano's time at the club.

AFP================================

Yea.. its in a Restaurant in Fulham.
Adriano is younger and inconsistent behaviour
Drogba is a superb professional , bit old.

Mourinho can Fix Drogs
Scolari can Fix Adriano

Both players... happy :happy:
Me happy

ITs a win/win/win

I m looking forward

·
Registered
67,298 Posts
Did they have any ice cream?

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
that must be it.....

They are not well known for humble pie and nice Tarts

An Ivorian, A Portuguese and an Italiano... hmmm

13,358 Posts
my friends the drog is a world class phenomenon but isnt he getting on a bit in the age department? i think he will cost 25 million plus, but last night i had a vision; the player who will make inter play sexy football and help get the best out of zlatan... i think we should sign andrei arshavin
my friends he is an excellent player that would provide that link we're missing between the midfield and the attackers, we can play with cambiasso, muntari in the middle with arshavin playing the bergkamp role and two wingers? we could sign other creative players but they dont provide the goal threat carried by this player what do you think? i am beyond sure that he will destroy serie a, i want to see what he can do in the champions league

my friends mourinho may not realise this but whenever his teams had a player like this they play good football; think gudjohnsen in that first season in chelsea

·
Registered
6,583 Posts
Really, if Drogba wants to leave, no problem for me. He is a superb striker, no doubt, one of the best in the world. But he isn't a superb proffesional like you are saying. He is talking all the weeks to the media (one day he loves the team, the next day he wants to leave), he was sent off in the two european finals he played (in UEFA with Marseille and Champions with Chelsea) and had a lot of problems of behaviour (the coin, the last of them). I'm happy to have him in Chelsea because he is a great player, but if he leaves there's no problem.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Damn Cheapskates eating in Fulham why was Milan too expensive?:flirt::D

P.S I know Fulham is in London it was just a joke OK.:flirt:

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
either him or eto'o wouldn't be too bad...but aguero would be the greatest... :happy:

·
Registered
34,959 Posts
my friends the drog is a world class phenomenon but isnt he getting on a bit in the age department? i think he will cost 25 million plus, but last night i had a vision; the player who will make inter play sexy football and help get the best out of zlatan... i think we should sign andrei arshavin
my friends he is an excellent player that would provide that link we're missing between the midfield and the attackers, we can play with cambiasso, muntari in the middle with arshavin playing the bergkamp role and two wingers? we could sign other creative players but they dont provide the goal threat carried by this player what do you think? i am beyond sure that he will destroy serie a, i want to see what he can do in the champions league

my friends mourinho may not realise this but whenever his teams had a player like this they play good football; think gudjohnsen in that first season in chelsea
The Bergkamp role at Inter? You mean the useless-role?

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
shit...i forgot drogba isn't a young dude anymore...don't want him now...

:D

·
Registered
47,964 Posts
shit...i forgot drogba isn't a young dude anymore...don't want him now...

:D
Carson, I can't let this paedophilia of yours slide anymore. I was hoping you'd seek counselling but you obviously haven't and now I have no choice but to report the matter to management.

I'm sorry but this is all part of my campaign to become CM. A360! has been appointed as my campaign strategist even though he's not aware of it yet. I trust that he'll make all the right moves and not just on the women in power to get us where we need to be. :hopeful:

Our working slogan is "yes we can, my friend". :proud:

13,358 Posts
Carson, I can't let this paedophilia of yours slide anymore. I was hoping you'd seek counselling but you obviously haven't and now I have no choice but to report the matter to management.

I'm sorry but this is all part of my campaign to become CM. A360! has been appointed as my campaign strategist even though he's not aware of it yet. I trust that he'll make all the right moves and not just on the women in power to get us where we need to be. :hopeful:

Our working slogan is "yes we can, my friend". :proud:

my friend its like you dont even listen to me, what kind of a candidate are you:rollani: i already offered to be your campaign manager and promised to give you 150k to spend on clothes and make up

my friend.. AC360 and the Doctor will run your campaign; this will be this best campaign in the history of campaigning, we will send you to a tanning saloon and write the best slogans and speeches and give you 150k to spend on clothes and make up if you want
but my friend you must make some concession with us, my friend firstly you will have to stop threads like the somalian pirates being closed, my friend what kind of a world do we live in when a man cant discuss pirates? where in the XT constitution does it say: No Pirate Discussion:nono: just wondering? if there is such a rule then we need constitution reform my friend, will this be the first issue you tackle once you take office?
ps: i think you should open the anderson cooper thread to show you are a man of the people, pro reform and freedom:proud:
oh wait you actually did listen to me, i re-read this... sorry:nervous:

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Scolari's insistence, when asked if he knew Drogba's whereabouts on Monday, that he did not sleep with the player and was not a policemen for his squad, was not a convincing reply; clearly Drogba's days at Chelsea are numbered.

:D sounds like Scolari is not happy at all

============================================

According to Sportmediaset, the Blues want £34m plus enigmatic hitman Adriano in exchange for Drogba. (c4)

:howler: hmmmmmm sportmediaset., DaCosta sportmediaset., DaCosta sportmediaset., DaCosta

1 - 20 of 78 Posts