Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dramatic situation, a meeting of the Boys Parma 1977 with Minotti and Baraldi about the tragic situation and state of the club. The club does not even have enough funds in order to pay for stays at away games e.g. hotels and travel etc, even if the new sponsor will give the club a bit of breathing space.

The general manager has been very sincere during the meeting, saying that the little funds left over from the sale of Adriano have been used up on Junior and Filippini in order to avoid problems with them and keep them happy. The problem with Sacchi even if it has been sorted out has brought a lot of discomfort to the tifosi, but also the football players who called Baraldi as well. Baraldi and Minotti have criticized Schianchi a journalist of the Gazzette dello Sport who has invented stories of the club refusal to an offer laid on the table by a Russian magnate who was disposed to invest in the club. The situation is we have all the doors open and who ever is disposed to invest we will receive them with open arms said Minotti.

On the question on the registration UEFA Cup, Baraldi has said that at present there would be no hope of registration to the competition but that however that it is not key for the club at this moment in time, and that the economic salvation of the club is more important. It seems that Ferrari and Gilardino with Carbone and Bresciano from Prandelli they have fought in order to remain until the end of the season and also beyond in case of a buyer for the club.

It seems that Ferrari had refused or taken time on an offer by Manchester United. Also Adriano would have remained until the end of the season but they were forced to sell because of the difficult economic situation.

-----------------------------------------------

Taken from...Here

Not very comforting...but who is expecting comforting...

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
A interesting article mainly on what we assumed. So, possible we won't continue in the UEFA Cup?

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Amiumtaur said:
A interesting article mainly on what we assumed. So, possible we won't continue in the UEFA Cup?
Yeah....the costs involved with travel...etc...:groan:

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
So ther is ABSOLUTLY no chance of us gettin away from this mess?

I think this was the biggest hit we got....

shiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttt this was wayyyy to muchhh...

I hope alcohol helps me out this night.. bye for now!

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
That's really sad... :depress: To even pull out from the UEFA Cup... I hope you will be able to continue in this tournament.

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Yeah, that sucks a big one. I was looking forward to kicking Lazio's ass in the UEFA Cup Final & celebrating with all you guys in Gotenburg:(

Well, it's bad, but it is at least good to see that Matteo & Alberto asked to stay with us until the summer at least. Take some relief in such small things is all we can really do right now:depress:

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
cam said:
Yeah, that sucks a big one. I was looking forward to kicking Lazio's ass in the UEFA Cup Final & celebrating with all you guys in Gotenburg:(
As much as I'd like that;), we don't play in the UEFA Cup this year. You wanted to say Roma?

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Well any Italian club would be good, but I wish it could be Lazio as they old a special place in my heart right next to Juventus;)

They stole our best players & gave us a player who is permanently injured & another who was just a crap right-winger.

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
cam said:
Well any Italian club would be good, but I wish it could be Lazio as they old a special place in my heart right next to Juventus;)

They stole our best players & gave us a player who is permanently injured & another who was just a crap right-winger.
:howler: :howler: ..But arent Lazio struggling as well???

But Parma news is getting worser day by day...:depress: :depress:

·
Registered
460 Posts
"little funds left over from the sale of Adriano have been used up on Junior and Filippini in order to avoid problems with them and keep them happy. "

I didn't get this part. Were they owed money in wages by Parma so once they went away they wanted them ? :confused:

·
Registered
213 Posts
WTF! I didn't knoe we were this deep into the sh*t.:mad: Where did all the Adriano money go? We couldn't poosibly owe Fillipini and Junior that much. It's looking more and more likely that we end up in C2, F**K! F**K! F**K!

I would rewally like to now how are finances are exctley, not just alot of bullshit from here and there. How much in debt are we etc.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Inter aren't exactly going to give the full amount straight away, are they now... it must have been 5m-10m euro's as first installment. It seems the club hasn't been paying wages since october according to the press...even though in November Nebiolo said wages had been budgeted till the end of the season...:confused:

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Can't afford the away trips? Come on... :rollani: Of course they can afford that. The gate money from the home game is much more than what the trip would cost so that sounds like pure fantasy...

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I only translated a summary of a meeting between our fan base and the clubs management...don't shoot the messenger...:D :tongue:

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
No money to do away games?! :wth:

I know they have to pay for the travelling costs and such, but aren't they receiving money as the same time? Where is the money that the fans pay for seeing the games in the stadium and/or on TV going to? I don't really know how things work...

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Well, never thought it was this bad. Crap. I just really want us to finish this season as fast as possible and with as much dignity left as possible. Then I think we can get a longterm solution on the future of the club. But from here to there.....a couple of too many months for me. :(

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
An away trip to Lecce or Reggina is just as expensive as going to Turkey. It's probably cheaper to go to Turkey as the hotels are most likely to be cheaper. The trip itself is about as expensive I guess...

We will not drop out of the UEFA, trust me.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts