Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 181 Posts

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the first I have run, or participated in, but lets give it a try. It shouldn't be hard.

RULES

Scoring rules

5 points for a correct game outcome - aka team win/loss/draw

An additional 5 points for guessing the correct score of the game

For one game a week, guess the scorers for the game. You choose which game you want to guess the scorer. You get 5 points for each scorer you guess correctly in that game.

BONUS GAME

Every week, select one game as your bonus game. Remember to write the word BONUS next to this game. This game will score double points in that week.

DEADLINE

All predictions must be made 1 hour before the first game of the round, which is usually early Saturday US time, although there are sometimes Friday games.

Once predictions are made, they cannot be edited.

So that's about it for the rules so far... Let me know if you think I missed anything. Please sign up here if you are interested.

This year predictions will start when play resumes after the june break.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Prize possibility. If we want, we can all chip in $5 or something and get a prize for the winner. Perhaps the last place finisher will have to put a icon under their name of a team that the rest of the league selects (ie least favorite team).

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
We already had a prediction league and it fall down.

·
Registered
66,442 Posts
If we get 4 people or something, I'll join drake. Even though I got destroyed last time out. :D

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Drake there is a Prediction League tab, maybe you can still set it up through xtratime, the rules are already in place. I'm definitely in either way though.

·
Registered
66,442 Posts
Four people's enough. Me, Drake, Footy, and Kleber. Forget about the player aspect though, just stick to predicting the scores imo.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I have thought about the possibility of allowing you to remove your lowest scoring week, or in the instance you miss a week you can remove that score. This is so if you are busy or your forget once, you won't be doomed.

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
I have thought about the possibility of allowing you to remove your lowest scoring week, or in the instance you miss a week you can remove that score. This is so if you are busy or your forget once, you won't be doomed.
Did you see my results from last year? Is that what made you think of it? :tongue: I would have won last year if we had that rule in place. I like it :)

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Did you see my results from last year? Is that what made you think of it? :tongue: I would have won last year if we had that rule in place. I like it :)
nah I just saw the list but did not go into detail.

I just figured one missed week shouldn't make you lose 50 points. Its about getting things right, not being the least busy guy on the forum.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
6 july,khimki-rubin.

1 - 20 of 181 Posts