Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Dr, you said you would make me a menubar with Rachel from S Club 7 on it.
That thread died ages ago before you made the one i asked for.

So i'd just like to know if your still alive or did some "freak accident" happen(you said in the thread youd still be here after x-mas unless a freak accident happened:eek: )

Looks like it did:depress:
Wonder what it was.........hit by a steamroller,attacked by a killer goldfish or was it suicide.
Did we put too much pressure on him to make us a menubar:eek: ??

Anyway if you're there Dr Löwe can u tell me what happened???:confused:

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers D'Arcy, By the way did you get another picture at christmas of you stuffing your Bird???????

or were you too pissed to even move:D

·
Premier Player
1,535 Posts
Me? drunk? Never....:D

No, unfortunately I was asleep whilst the dinner was being done this year... So no pics of me stuffing anything....:depress:

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
D'Arcy said:
Me? drunk? Never....:D

No, unfortunately I was asleep whilst the dinner was being done this year... So no pics of me stuffing anything....:depress:
I like how you managed to say that when your avatar is a picture of you drinking, if not gulping, a pint.:D :rolleyes:

·
Premier Player
1,535 Posts
Sipping actually... That was taken on the 10th of November 2001 and i was feeling a little under the weather due to heart problems/possibility of testicular cancer/and pure hatred for nearly everyone on the planet... (it happens sometimes...). So, deffinetly sipping... I never gulp anyway... always been a slow drinker...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts