Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I was just wondering what you feel about our teams Dr.

Christian Vieri was said to blame thi Inter doctors for not making him healthy so thats why i bring up this topic.

For those of yuo who dont know who he is he was the coach in charge when Toshack was banned and we played Barca away.
I thought he was a carismatic and cool guy and thought he was maybe a assistant manager, but i later found out it was our doctor!

The injuries we have here at Real seem to be healed BEFORE scheduled time. A example of this was when Morientes simply showed up for a crucial CL game without any news of it.

So I think he is good, what do you think?

Real&Barcafan

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Well R&B, I wouldn't really know to answer your question, it's just a phrase of Camacho's in his interview after the Euro that comes back in my mind and bothers me: "Hierro was something like the talisman of Madrid. He had to play a lot of games without having fully recovered. Only because it was necessary. And now he’s paying for it."

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, but you have to think about how the club pushes him.
It was wrong to press Hierro to the limit and if only he would have waited a bit longer with his comeback he could have been in the CL final (Not that it matters now :D )

Also, this Corall guy is always in my head because of his HUGE GRIN when Kluivert was sent of for unsportmanship. Great grin, one of the best :D

Real&Barcafan

·
Third Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
20,440 Posts
our doc

first of all...I have to thank the whole medical department of RM for this great work they've done last season. And it was a damn busy job. I can't remember a season we had so many injuries! The've "repaired" Baljic within six months I guess...2-3 months earlier than expected. And all those others! R&B, you've just mentioned Moro.

other example, last season they havn't even noticed at Betis, that Alfonso was injured. We know, Alfonso is still in good contact with Real and our doc found out that he had a serious knee-injury which was keeping him out for 3 or 4 months.

R&B, oh yeah! I think he's pretty good! What do you think, why else all the players would always go to him that regularly? :D :)

Saludos, LaBlanca :)

G

·
well does anyone remember the world club championship when anelka broke his leg and it was said that he would be out for 6 months but he returned after 2 nmonths for the barca-madrid derbi.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
I agree with you blanca. I though we needed to reserve a hospital last season to deal with all the injuries. :)
I hope the upcoming season we won't have to deal with injuries as much.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Just my two cents - Alfonso del Corral is said to be one of the best doctors in the world. I believe he and Barca man are the best ones in Spain (obvious, ey:)?) They are both world class and we must bare in mind how important they are for the team. If I'm right only a couple of Serie A docs are rated higher, but we also know how they work?:mad:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts