Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
****** in action

Juve's Italian star Alessandro Del Piero is trying to convince Lazio captain Alessandro Nesta to move to Juventus for next season.

Del Piero: "I have talked to both Nesta and Cannavaro tro try to convince them to move to Juventus. If Nesta really is going to leave Lazio, then I hope that he wouldn't hesitate to join Juve. "

(Laziomania)

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lightoller, I didn't mean someone would posyt that kind of reply :rolleyes: anyway, what I meant was that he's an ******* :cool:

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
I'm here Milos;)

And DP works for his team. Cant really blame him for trying....

although he chose the wrong guy:cool:

·
Flop
5,498 Posts
Typical Juve! and it makes me wanna puke. I can't take it. Del Piero is supposed to lobby Nesta to Juve? No way in hell that will happen! Del Piero, may I suggest you concentrate on the World Cup instead of everything else. That's what you are there for although I am getting serious doubts about that. :mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thx to anywone who changed the title.. maybe I was SO piss off when I read the news ..:mad:

The ONLY reason those 2 are together because of WC, that **** shouldn't have done that... what ashamed.. doing every single thing to make the Nesta moves.. what ashamed.. that's all I can say ...

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
..and I suppose Veron should be hated by all Parmafans for speaking favourably of lazio to Crespo... or Eriksson be shot by Sampdoria fans for taking a host of players with him to Lazio.. or.. or .. or.... or Nesta should've been lambasted when he said he would try and convince Canna to join Lazio before last season...

OK... doesn't really make sense to me, but disliking/hating others is always nice...

Ciao.

·
Flop
5,498 Posts
Buying players is one thing, that is part of football. But to try and convince Nesta during a World Cup training camp is sinking to new levels. Nesta is there to concentrate on the World Cup and I suggest Del Piero do the same!

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Laziali: Duhh...
Supposing this is even true to begin with- doing the talk is the same wherever whenever to quote Shakira out of key (Alexx wil like this at least :)) .

It's always a drag when it's supposed to happen towards one of your own players. When Zizou and Trezeguet said they'd try to convince Thuram to join Juve fans were on a cloud, just like you guys been with the Argentine relations.

In the end it's the club and players taking the decision and all the talk means dip shi*e, and unless you believe DP to be some kind of super demagogue- in the end any decision concerning Nesta will be down to Cragnotti, Nesta and the eventual buyer.

All Lazio fans wants Nesta to stay. I don't think he will join Juve, but if he does- it's "nicer" to discredit DP for him doing so than the ones you culd/should actually blame.

DP won't pay his salary you know...
Btw. Laziali- I've got no beef going here, but when you said "typical Juve", I just couldn't help myself, as Lazio is and has been no different with respect to luring players off.

Ciao.

P

·
0 Posts
You guys are kidding me! If Nesta wants to go, im very sure Del Piero's words wont have anything to do with the decision. But in all honesty can you blame him?, who wouldnt want to be playing in the same team as a champion like Nesta?

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
Peruk, thats true:)

And knowing what "role" nesta plays in hearts of Lazio fans, it's quite easy to over-react;)

What should Parma fans say about Lazio?;)

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Glen, what are you trying to say? duhh ...:rolleyes:

IAs a juventini of course you have this 'great' POV of your DP or your juve... and I believe what Nesta did to Canna was absolutely out of this kind of situation, and do you know why ? as I mentioned before: the only reason Nesta would 'hang out' with dp is that they have the WC is front of them, and see what that dp did to take the advantage ? YEAH! talking crap about how great juve is, how hot chick in Turin is, or maybe how many weed you can smoke in juve ... well this these are only the way I said it, of course as a 'great' juve player he wouldn't offer that ....

Glen, the way and time he did it, Glen.... that's the only thing I hate about your juve and your dp ... no offense, THIS IS AWC!!! CONCENTRATE ON IT!!! PLEASE, doesn;'t have to be 2 months, just until the last minute you play in your last WC game, That's all....and I'm sure after that minute do or any player won't hav etime to 'hang out' with any of Lazio player ... nred :rolleyes:

The treplies you've posted here sound NO-GUILTY, and honestly I hate that :(

So for now let's say Forza Italy, not Forza Lazio or forza juventus ...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts