Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont really know how reliable this is:??:confused:

Another two candidates to strenghten an already frightening attack at Inter have emerged with Alen Boksic and Syvlain Wiltord.
According to the latest reports Wiltord, the player who became sadly known in Italy for scoring the goal that dashed Italy's hopes of victory after 18-years, 30 seconds, before the end of injury time in the Euro 2000 final earlier this month.
The French international has been linked with high profile moves across Europe although his club seem to have scared several takers off with a £15m price tag.
Elsewhere Alen Boksic has yet again refused the transfer to Galatasaray, even if at first it seemed that the player was ready to sign, so now the Croatian striker could become part of the Salas deal.
Lazio and Inter Milan aren't making any progress in the negotiations for the player's transfer but the Chilean forward is steadfastedly refusing any other solution but a move to Lippi's team, therfore a deal will have to be reached somehow and the turning point might be Boksic
himself.
Inter Milan is interested in the player and would get him even without Salas as part of a swap
with Vladimir Jugovic, but Massimo Moratti is hoping that the player's determination will convince
Cragnotti to lower the price for the Chilean, which is at the moment of 20 million dollars plus Jugovic.

·
Rising Star
872 Posts
i want to correct something,
Boksic and Galatasaray agreed on all terms but Galatasaray can't buy him because Turkish FA decided that teams can have only 6 foreigners and Galatasaray already has 6...so he didn't reject Galatasaray

G

·
0 Posts
Out of those three strikers I think I would prefer Wiltord because he is young, has a great sent of goal, and is very agile. I would prefer him to because he has a lower profile, not a big shot. I don't think he would try to compete for a starting place with all the others. He could be very useful for Inter.
But either one of the striker could do fine.

Also, I think that if this deal goes through, Inter will try to sell Zamorano.
Also, this would be good for Jugovic, because with all the midfielders Inter has, I don't think he would be to comfortable.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
If Ivan Zamorano is forced to leave the club well thats that we have no power we can't do anything about it we just have to look to our future players.

FORZA INTER

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
wiltord wont come to inter
if inter want a striker they would get salas
as for boksic he is not the player he used to be and is not worthy of playing with inter unless he regains his best form

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
According to Moratti salas is not in their plans:I do think another Striker would be valuable especially since their are many matches Inter will be playing this season CL/Coppa Italia/plus the league..We should stack up a team as much as possible and hope for no injuries:
The more options we have the better off we will be>

1 - 7 of 7 Posts