Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Administrator
29,412 Posts
The crisis of Xtratime, the silly debates I read on international political scenarios which are all but silly indeed almost convinced me to give up but I won't... And will double my commitment in the Italian section instead. See you there.
That means will be 4 mineirinhas?

·
Administrator
24,777 Posts
that's the way toni :thumbsup:

actually i was looking at the italian foruns last night and realised how they are getting more active again :proud: it's so refreshing

·
Registered
16,828 Posts
The Inter, Juventus and Milan forums are some of the most active still. We just need to keep posting. It is sad to see Roma forum down to one thread though for the whole season. Can't blame Roma fans though.

·
Administrator
52,185 Posts
The Inter forum is maybe my favourite on XT. Nera and red's exchanges are way too entertaining.
Theres two Pavlonian triggers you can use on either for optimal reaction. Just praise Zaniolo for any reason for Nera's peak saltiness, and whisper "Nainggooo.." into reds ear and he will bite your head off before you finish.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
The crisis of Xtratime, the silly debates I read on international political scenarios which are all but silly indeed almost convinced me to give up but I won't... And will double my commitment in the Italian section instead. See you there.
If they ban the racist ***** then you will see a lot more activity.

I won't be posting until they've been dealt with. It has pretty much killed the forum. Scared off old regulars and scares off anyone who ponders signing up.

·
Administrator
29,412 Posts
Stop complaning and start posting, Yatta. Make MU forum active again and I promote your avatar: instead of the 3rd greatest argie player of all time, you can use Messi. Go, go.

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Stop complaning and start posting, Yatta. Make MU forum active again and I promote your avatar: instead of the 3rd greatest argie player of all time, you can use Messi. Go, go.

I have just seen the thread Nacka made. So you guys finally came to your senses huh. A bit closing the stable door after the horse has bolted but nonetheless a positive move.

I think this could revive XT actually. Even though I see some of the nazis are crying about it.

·
Administrator
29,412 Posts
Nah, nobody is a Nazi there, so no labeling around those corners.

And I expect a lot of activity in MU forum from now on.

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Nah, nobody is a Nazi there, so no labeling around those corners.

Ah i missed JCamilo, always looking for the best in people....

And I expect a lot of activity in MU forum from now on.

Probs won't be any until they get rid of Ed Woodward and the Glazers.

Barca forum being inactive since January despite them fighting for the triple until a couple of weeks ago is a bigger mystery.....

·
Administrator
29,412 Posts
Who would say that seeing Real winning 3 in a roll would have such effect...

·
Administrator
29,412 Posts
Ante, I do not want you or anyone to spread this kind of thing everywhere in XT. You can easily see I told Yatta to not call anyone Nazi, so there is no motive to seek for a confrotation.

·
Registered
19,797 Posts
Ante, I do not want you or anyone to spread this kind of thing everywhere in XT. You can easily see I told Yatta to not call anyone Nazi, so there is no motive to seek for a confrotation.
JC old buddy, surely his post should be deleted? I am offended that anyone is called a Nazi. We all know what they did. It was an uncalled for insult and provocation. And it should be deleted at the very least.

I am sure you can at least agree to that? (despite our differences, its only right)

Ciao.

·
Administrator
29,412 Posts
Just like I only talked with Ero and didn't delete his post yesterday, I will not delete this. Plus, this thread is about something else - in fact a complaint about those bickerings - then it is no place to do it.

·
Registered
19,797 Posts
Just like I only talked with Ero and didn't delete his post yesterday, I will not delete this. Plus, this thread is about something else - in fact a complaint about those bickerings - then it is no place to do it.
Look, nothing I can do. I am offended he called me/us Nazis though. Hope it doesn't happen again.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts