CZAR
i,ve read in laziomania that veron will leave if bati joined lazio
why do u all think so
dose he hat bati?!!!!!!
to me i dont think so

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Of course, he doesn't hate Bati. I was reading the Argentinean newspapers last night, and although Veron made these comments, it was all a big misunderstanding, and he meant this in a joking way. Since, he arrived to Buenos Aires, he explained his comments and the matter is clear. No he does not hate Bati there is no problem between them. The comments were taken out of context and completely misinterpreted.

Anyway, Bati is on the verge of signing for Roma, this contract will make him the highest paid player in the world, and the most expensive Argentinean transfer.

[This message has been edited by czar (edited 24-05-2000).]

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its very good news that veron dosen,t hate bati
hehehe
i was terrifed
well i,m sad coz of killy and lopez

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Batistuta, spoke on this matter today, upon his arrival back to Argentina. He said that his relationship with Veron is fine and that no problems exist between them.

I am happy for Redondo but I am sad for Kily, Lopez and Pellegrino, I really wanted Valencia to beat Real Madrid.

·
Registered
581 Posts
These is old news, I remember reading back in 1998, that during the World Cup in France, Veron didn't like Batistuta and felt some animosity towards Batigol. All I have to say is that the reason why Veron doesn't like Bati, is because Veron is an ugly fuc*...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts