Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Egyptian_Juventino said:
conceded 3 goals from bayern in germany, and 6 goals in group stages which compiles to
9 goals in 7 matches!!
This is of course coming from a supporter of a team who shifted 42 goals in 34 games last season. In 02/03 we shifted 42 goals as well, but that was with four extra matches. Don't you just love how selective they are in their anti-English posting?

Twats, the lot of them. Especially Andr3w.

·
MVP
8,990 Posts
Kewl, I loooove selective memory!!

20/03/2002
Juventus-Arsenal 1-0

Juventus : Carini-Zenoni Birindelli Juliano Paramatti (Pessotto 69')-Zambrotta (Amoruso 70') Conte Davids Maresca-Zalayeta Guzman (Pericard 61')

Arsenal : Seaman-Dixon Luzhny Campbell Lauren (Cole 82')-Ljungberg Viera Edu (Wiltord 79') Pires-Kanu Henry

:D

The ones in bold indicating our non-regulars at the time.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Classy stuff khimik. I love how you blast me for supposedly being "Anti-English," even though I do watch the EPL and enjoy it sometimes, never insulting the country as a whole. You on the other hand bash the Serie A without even watching the league in action, posting the same good old cliches that only imbeciles believe in.

I also love how your profile states "aspiring journalist." Every time I read that I can't help but laugh because you're setting yourself up for failure.

I thought you had at least some class. Guess not.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Andr3w said:
You on the other hand bash the Serie A without even watching the league in action, posting the same good old cliches that only imbeciles believe in.
Actually I don't bash Serie A at all. I made fun of Taibi last night, but that's more because he's a shite goalkeeper who's even worse than the two idiots we've got between the sticks. I don't come onto Serie A club forums and post windups like a certain plastic fan does either.

I do watch Serie A occaisionally. But that's only if it's Milan, Inter, Lecce or Roma. Juventus make me want to cringe half the time. The other four play great football, especially Milan who, as I've said before, play the best brand of football in Europe (after the Arsenal, of course). I just prefer La Liga to Serie A most of the time.

I also love how your profile states "aspiring journalist." Every time I read that I can't help but laugh because you're setting yourself up for failure.
I'm a little worried you're looking at my profile so much, and not to mention you've never read any of the articles I've written before.

I thought you had at least some class. Guess not.
Of course not. I'm English, and therefore I must be scum who's never watched football outside of the Arsenal.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
khimik said:
Actually I don't bash Serie A at all. I made fun of Taibi last night, but that's more because he's a shite goalkeeper who's even worse than the two idiots we've got between the sticks. I don't come onto Serie A club forums and post windups like a certain plastic fan does either.

I do watch Serie A occaisionally. But that's only if it's Milan, Inter, Lecce or Roma. Juventus make me want to cringe half the time. The other four play great football, especially Milan who, as I've said before, play the best brand of football in Europe (after the Arsenal, of course). I just prefer La Liga to Serie A most of the time.
Good great grand wonderful. You have stated many times before that you would rather watch other programs instead of Serie A matches. Why are you changing your mind now? Please don't watch Serie A if you would rather enjoy Fraser.

I'm a little worried you're looking at my profile so much, and not to mention you've never read any of the articles I've written before.
Why would you be worried that I looked at your profile? Are you worried I could come to Australia and cap your ass because you called me a twat?

I have written for a football website that gets over 100,000 hits per day, so what?

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Andr3w said:
Good great grand wonderful. You have stated many times before that you would rather watch other programs instead of Serie A matches. Why are you changing your mind now? Please don't watch Serie A if you would rather enjoy Fraser.
It's because they show Juventus too often in that timeslot. I would gladly watch a great footballing master class like Milan if they showed it at a respectable hour. I don't even stay up all hours watcing Premier League matches let alone La Liga or Serie A.

Why would you be worried that I looked at your profile? Are you worried I could come to Australia and cap your ass because you called me a ****?
No, I'm just a little worried that you've looked at it more than once. I haven't even looked at it more than once.

I have written for a football website that gets over 100,000 hits per day, so what?
Nothing, I'm just saying if you find think me saying I'm an aspiring journalist (ie. something I do in my spare time) funny then you haven't read anything I've written. I don't care if you've written for sites that get over 100,000 hits per day.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Don't get too flustered, I usually look at other poster's profiles while I'm waiting for them to respond. Not much to look into there.

You don't like to watch Juventus now? Nobody is asking you to, however I would hope you would watch Juve if they are playing against Milan or Real Madrid. But hey if Fraser is better than Juve to you then that's your call.

Thats great man you're an aspiring journalist. Hopefully you can improve your rhetoric and make a career out of it. Good luck.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Andr3w said:
You don't like to watch Juventus now? Nobody is asking you to, however I would hope you would watch Juve if they are playing against Milan or Real Madrid. But hey if Fraser is better than Juve to you then that's your call.
Put it this way:

For me watching Milan play is like watching mouthwatering football, but watching Juventus play is like watching dehydrating football. The only reason to watch Juventus is Nedved. I want to see the Arsenal play Milan as much as I want to see us play Real Madrid, and if you were around here when the CL KOS draw was made you'd know how badly I wanted to play Real Madrid for our inevitable elimination.

·
Registered
8,947 Posts
All this debate can be solved by just one conclusion :

Yes, Arsenal is suck this season. A lot of injuries happened to our team, but that's not other teams' issue, it's completely ours. Our defense is the crappiest ever, and yes I admit it. The only signings we made this season are mostly future players and sometimes Wenger being stubborn, yes I admit it too but I still keep 110% faith on him and I trust his decision.

Arsenal is a European giant club wannabe, yes, in fact we are a small club. But we will never give up and we will go to CL every year, eliminated again and again, until we reached the semi-final, then eliminated again and again, until we reached the final, then lost it again and again, until we truly won the prize it for the first time in our history eventhough probably Real Madrid will have won it 20x at that time already. Yes, it's laughable dream to see a turtle race against rabbit. But we enjoy it.

I hope my conclusion is satisfying for all of non-Arsenal fans although I don't expect good feedback from my Gooners comrades.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Zhuge Liang said:
I hope my conclusion is satisfying for all of non-Arsenal fans although I don't expect good feedback from my Gooners comrades.
You're spot on Zhuge. The point I was (originally) making is that how can a Juventus fan like Egypt_Juventino constantly post the same things about awful English defences when not even twelve months ago his team let in 42 goals playing less games than English games? It's such a selective memory and it's complete bollocks. Yeah, Juventus have a competent defence this season, but last season they were worse than us this season.

BTW, when was the last time an Italian club conceded less than 20 goals in a season? Anyone know? Arsenal only let in 17 goals in 98/99 playing 38 games, Lazio let in the least amount of goals in Serie A that season playing four less games. They let in 31. :eek:

·
MVP
8,990 Posts
on a more serious note, khimik -

you start a thread condemning our alleged selective memory overhere onwards, you mention Taibi.

Don't be such a hypocrite. :nono:

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Rhizoid said:
on a more serious note, khimik -

you start a thread condemning our alleged selective memory overhere onwards, you mention Taibi.

Don't be such a hypocrite. :nono:
Learn to read.

I made fun of Taibi last night, but that's more because he's a shite goalkeeper who's even worse than the two idiots we've got between the sticks.
:dielaugh:

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
khimik said:
This is of course coming from a supporter of a team who shifted 42 goals in 34 games last season. In 02/03 we shifted 42 goals as well, but that was with four extra matches. Don't you just love how selective they are in their anti-English posting?

Twats, the lot of them. Especially Andr3w.
hey, these stats about us last year is true, but dont 4get, it's just A year when we had legrotagglie and iuliano in the center, nw we have thuram - cannavaro ...

and in season 2002-2002 our defense along with milan (likenw) is the best in the world..

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Egyptian_Juventino said:
hey, these stats about us last year is true, but dont 4get, it's just A year when we had legrotagglie and iuliano in the center, nw we have thuram - cannavaro ...
You mean just like how this season ours has been chopped and changed every week because of consistant injuries, ridiculous suspenions, lack of confidence and leadership, and a confusing goalkeeping dilemma? :rollani: Wow, imagine that! :rollani:

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
it's not my problem that ur players are always injured or sent off and ur goalkeepers are asses. ;)

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
whats selective about our memory exactly?? anyway, im not sure what khimik is trying to achieve by having a go juventus. i think arsenal need to actually do something outside of england before anything :nono:

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
he's just down cuz they will win #### all by the end of the season.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
CUG said:
whats selective about our memory exactly?? anyway, im not sure what khimik is trying to achieve by having a go juventus. i think arsenal need to actually do something outside of england before anything :nono:
I thought I already said that I was sick and tired of the same Juventus supporter constantly blabbering on about how bad Arsenal's and English defences are, and was using how terrible Juventus' was last season to show that you lot have absolutely no memory whatsoever.

For the good of football I hope Milan embarrass Juventus at the San Siro.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts