Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the news id Barcelona have gone down 3-0!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) to Rel Oviedo, this is absolutwly wonderful. In this form the Catalns will not win anythin this year! Now let's just hope Real can beat Saragossa. Our team is:
Casillas,Salgado(back!) :), Karanka, Campo, Dorado(!), Helguera, Redondo, Savio, Macca, and our BIG 2 - Raul & Mori...

Good luck fellows!

D

·
0 Posts
This is rather interesting, we have played 2 bad games against Celta and Zaragoza and we still end up with 6 points !!!!

Furthermore we are now 2nd in La Liga :)

Now I just hope we'll keep winning games, but with manner ! It's an important factor for Real's fans, we want to see nice football.

About VG, well yes I do love him :) This is quite amazing, in the last 4 games played Barça conceided 12 goals for only 1 scored !

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
wow, 3-0, I can't stop laughing, hleeeeeeeppp! Trust me, I never love VG more than NOW!
and Real won... :) :) :) a lucky victory.
I just read this, it made me laugh harder:
-------------------------------------------------------------
Like my grandpa's said:After the time of fat cows, comes the skinny cows.
-------------------------------------------------------------
oh, lucky time for us and depressive time for Barca. Can anything else better than this? Hope Barca will keep their lovely VG 4ever. The more amazing thing is that why always is 3 goals? I wonder, hmmmm....maybe it is because 3 is my lucky # :) :) :)

yeah, football is a strange thing, when you are strong enough to beat anyone, you still can lose anything...but as Real, we have so many problems, even in 98CL, we still may win something...FELICITY RULES!

so davag, be relaxed, nice football is great, but luck is not bad :) No absolute justice in the world.

D

·
0 Posts
Ha! We're actually in second place!

And I was thinking we were all screwed up after the Sociedad game because we had matches Celta and Zaragoza coming up. As it turned out these teams forgot how it is to score! Now if we hold onto second place, we'd be seeded coming into next year's Champion's League. (Then again if we win it this year...)

Labas, Karanka played as left back and Dorado didn't play (Maybe a ploy by Del Bosque against Man U, who knows?!) Helguera partnered Ivan Campo at the back and a youth team midfielder Fernando played longside Redondo in midfield. I thought the young guy played pretty well, very participative and showed good passing skills!

Oh and yes, isn't Van Gaal amazing? I used to think his tactics made for the best attack in football. But now that their attack is sputtering, their defensive frailties have shown. Oh, aren't rivalries amazing! One team's pain is their rival's gain!

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Boy are we lucky or what! Man, this has really been a wonderful week resultswise. But our level of play has been very weak to say the least. Two wins 1-0 is nothing spectacular for our fans... Still we're in second place and we now have to really regret those stupid draws to rayo and others. But remember Manure is not Zaragoza and with this play we're doomed. Still my dream was a good omen and I hope it stays that way...

R

·
0 Posts
You dont have no idea how much I hate Van Gaal :( :( :(.

Barca have lost three games now in row. Something is wrong! Barca will lose to Chelsea, that is sure to me.

We have second place, and we have still oportunity to win the primera.

Raul`s 100th goal :)!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
I don't mean to be funny but how boting was the game on Sat. Fernando and Redondo were the only players that looked alive but congrats to Raul, only 22 and no 100.
Ha ha Van Gaal.

What were Dep thinking about not playing Dajlminhio but i don't care.

Also why is Savo Milosevic seen as a target for so many clubs? He started well and may be good for Zara but would be pathetic in a line up such as Reals.

------------------
WITH HOPE IN MY HEART

1 - 7 of 7 Posts