Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK we lost, but **** happens and it happened to us on tuesday. However we have a week to regroup untill we play Bolton we have a full squad although Ruud may be suffering a slight lull in form we have 3-4 other matchwinners who can turn a game in our favour we just have to try hard and go on another good run of maybe 10 matches unbeaten.

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
top of da morning to you there! i couldn't agree more. you've said it all.

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
i dont think u should get pissed off about the game...i mean, manu were killing it while liverpool were absolute sh!te, ok..they may get lucky and do one good ball, and get a result from it..but the natural laws of the game shows us that teams like that will not prosper...
anyways..gotta go...im watchin the liverpool highlights,oops. i think im dozing off...zzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

·
International
9,526 Posts
I wish there was a natural law for the game, that dictated that the best teams always finished top, and hey, they generally do, but when you watch the United vs Scouse game, you notice that for every law, there is an exception to the rule;)

·
Registered
202 Posts
Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear!
Still harping on about your twice yearly beating at the feet of The Mighty Reds?
Face up to it, you WERE beaten by the better team. In fact if it wasn't for Old Baldy in goal, you'd have been soundly trounced!
What's the problem? If it takes your team 87 minutes to get a shot on target, what do you expect?
Let it gnaw away at your hearts 24/7.

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Rocky Starr said:
In fact if it wasn't for Old Baldy in goal, you'd have been soundly trounced!
it's amazing how many times dudek has saved your bacon. liverpool are a two man team consisting of owen and dudek. atleast our style of football is exciting to watch.

·
Registered
441 Posts
I'd have to agree Beefy although I would add Hyypia to Dudek and Owen - when any of those 3 are off form the Socusers struggle

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
Actually,I feel its the management of Liverpool that lets the team down.Fine they won so many trophies last season with this same sh!te tactic but now teams have come up with plans to counter them and Thompson and GH have been caught out.Liv have got some good players but with this tactics a lot depends on Owen's goalscoring ability and Dudek's shot stoppingability.Hyypia and Gerrard are also crucial to this team and apart from these four,not many world class performers in the team or is Heskey also considered a "world class" defender:lala::howler:

·
International
9,526 Posts
Someone on the scousers forum mentioned he might be useful as a stand in goal post....emphasis on stand in. Be a few years before he's first choice;)

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
Heskey in a football pitch doesnt fit.Perhaps he and Thommo should start a circus band;):lala::howler::howler:

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
roll up, roll up and see the man with the worlds largest nose and his side kick, the worlds most lethargic goal post
The arena's sold out.....LET THE SHOW BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!:D:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts