Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A nice win over Czech Republic, but looking at how Repre are being so methodical in their approach to qualification for Euro 2016. Impressive.

:musik:

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
8th consecutive win cool but what impressed me more was Kozak giving a chance to the midfield of Duda (20), Gregus (24) and Hrosovsky (22) all in starting XI, and they did well.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
8th consecutive win cool but what impressed me more was Kozak giving a chance to the midfield of Duda (20), Gregus (24) and Hrosovsky (22) all in starting XI, and they did well.
Absolutely right. You have known me long enough to know I have wanted to see the young ones get meaningful time. This will only help Repre as qualification continues. We are not out of the woods yet, but...

·
Roland Romeyer
1,517 Posts
I just don't see how Slovakia wouldn't come to France for Euro 2016. :) they're simply in a fantastic form at the moment, warms the heart to see that!! I hope I'll get the opportunity to see them play next year in France.

·
Roland Romeyer
1,517 Posts
I hope the tickets won't be too expensive and/or hard to find, but my goal would be to see at least 3 games, including Slovakia, Russia (if they qualify, which I don't take for granted :D ) and a 1/4 or 1/2 final.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
And... Another three points. Regardless of the opponent, the result is the only thing that matters. Now, looking forward, a critical match against Spain in September awaits.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts