Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Let's keep rolling in the league towards this Serie A title!!!

·
Registered
17,819 Posts
Since when do you have an identity to show your thumbs up to?

You're run by a retard who thinks building a team is FM. What kind of team has he built? Can't even attack a goal...

·
Registered
24,490 Posts
Since when do you have an identity to show your thumbs up to?

You're run by a retard who thinks building a team is FM. What kind of team has he built? Can't even attack a goal...
How about 100 years of history? :undecide:

If we're ever going to have a shot at the CL-title we need to restructure our midfield. Passengers like Stankovic and Vieira simply can't have key-roles in a team that's fighting for titles.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nothing. He's the coach and still will be. No need to blame Mancini for

A) Injuries
B) No real playmaking attacking threat
C) Matrix's send-off, which is the main reason for this loss (not saying that we wouldn't lose if Matrix hadn't been sent off, but that we definitely could not win once Matrix got sent off)

·
Registered
5,035 Posts
Stankovic should be given a free transfer, what a waste for you guys.

·
First Place winner, January 2009 Photo Contest
4,108 Posts
Thats the spirit.

What will happen to Mancini now?
Nothing.

What do expect him to do after two retarded red cards and all the injuries.

·
Midfield Enforcer
1,683 Posts
C) Matrix's send-off, which is the main reason for this loss (not saying that we wouldn't lose if Matrix hadn't been sent off, but that we definitely could not win once Matrix got sent off)
Wasn't it Burdisso that was sent off?

Matrix wasn't even on the bench as he was banned :confused:

·
Registered
17,819 Posts
You expect managers to push hard for transfers when they see a lacks in certain positions. Look at your system, it puts exceptional strain on attacking players to play perfectly, and he hasn't pushed for more than his mediocore options.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wasn't it Burdisso that was sent off?

Matrix wasn't even on the bench as he was banned :confused:
The first leg set the tone for the entire two legs. And it could have been different yes, had Cordoba not gone down to season ending injury.

·
Midfield Enforcer
1,683 Posts
Yes, after I posted that I realised you were referring to the away leg :embarass:

·
First Place winner, January 2009 Photo Contest
4,108 Posts

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
Basically guys... as you are Inter and top of Serie A and most likely to win it... there is always next year. The scudetto isnt half a bad consolation either.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
FORZA INTER!!!!!

I'm so relaxed I dunno why

But honestly who in the right mind can blame anyone?

After hearing about this game I now think that had we gone more lethal, we would have given up a goal in the first half...so all is good

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
WHat's the big deal...winning the CL is overrated. Winning the Scudetto is 100x harder and better "according to your coach". You will win the scudetto again, and who knows you may win yet another two scudetti via fax (98 & 00) "wasn't Moratti trying to get these as well" whatever happened to that?

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Since you guys talk about Mancini,

Unfortunate for him, his cards on both legs were unable to show in the 2nd Half. Already down to 10 men.

But as a coach, he has responsiblity for playing the out-of-form, Unfit guys like Vieira, Stankovic. Demerit points for him on these 2 matches.

I think we will still see him around. :D

1 - 20 of 46 Posts