Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The election is nearly up and Tony Labozetta is a candidate to run the NSWSF.

I really hope our club president (FK Avala NSW Champions and current league leaders) doesnt vote for him because he shall ruin the game in NSW just like he did in Australia.

PS. We play Belconnen this week in Canberra and 2000 Serbs will be at the game, its gonna be a record breaking game because we Serbs have the ST Sava festival in Canberra on that weekend and the Federation changed it so its gonna be AWSOME.

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
Re: Labbo ...

Damn straight - in the week leading up to the meeting which saw him ousted as SocAus chairman I (and a lot of others) sent emails to almost 40 addresses of the game's powerbrokers imploring them to pass a vote of no-confidence.

While it's a long-shot - who says people power doesn't pay dividends??

·
©
7,230 Posts
We all thought that he was going to go away but sadly he is still hanging around like a bad smell. :mad: Hopefully people realise what he has done to SA and don't vote him in.

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
Nice to see another Croat posting in the Aussie Forum dinamo11 :)

As for Labbo :mad:
Let's just pray that he doesn't get appointed it will be in the best interests of the game that he doesn't and it would be even better if he retires from Soccer :D

·
Registered
15,555 Posts
I agree Tommy.

It would be in the best interests of the game in Australia if he just pissed off.

·
Registered
124 Posts
TJK said:
Nice to see another Croat posting in the Aussie Forum dinamo11 :)

Beckham007, I have edited your post, those sorts of words are not accepted here. Please do not do it again

Cheers,
King Italy

·
Registered
124 Posts
No need for Croats either

:D

King Italy:

Beckham007, once again I have had to edit your post, please stop this, and that attachment was not very nice, even though it was Bobby Despotovski, the second best striker in the league :D

·
Registered
15,555 Posts
Beckham007, once again, please stop this. When you joined up you would have read the forum rules, and the number one rule states this:

1. Respect
Be tasteful about your posts and replies. Remember NO violent, religious, racist or vile posts will be tolerated, neither will personal attacks of any nature. Such behavior has nothing to do with supporting a football team. Respect your fellow members and they will respect you

Right now you are not following the rules, and one more time and it will have to be reported to the admins buddy :)

Cheers :)

·
Registered
15,555 Posts
Thread closed, before this gets anymore out of hand :)

And by the way, does this ******** deserve his own thread? :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.