Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
:thumbsup:
haha, I didn't notice it :howler:

Perhaps it remains for sentimental reasons.....or we have lazy community managers.

Let's keep it on the latter point ;)

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
12,813 Posts
Hmmm.

I guess that you haven't been frequenting the forums where we have been asking for a new logo then for the past 3 months ;)

We have been asking for someone with design skills to design us a new logo. So if you are feeling upto it ANYONE please help us :)

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Same dimensions?

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
though the thing is xt may have the chance to get the xt.com domain when it expires at the end of this month.

·
Registered
12,484 Posts
Balis-of-Steel said:
Hmmm.

I guess that you haven't been frequenting the forums where we have been asking for a new logo then for the past 3 months ;)

We have been asking for someone with design skills to design us a new logo. So if you are feeling upto it ANYONE please help us :)
Where do I go?

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
12,813 Posts
The latest one was posted in the Xtratime Design and Development Forum. However due to lack of activity the forum was removed(see no-one missed it ! ;) ) in the last few weeks. I dont know where Orange put all the posts that were in it. The other was in the Forum managers forum.

Yes same dimensions.

We haven't decided which domian to use yet .org or .com.

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
I'd say .org just to symbolise the new Jan-less era of XT myself.

And we can lose the damned parrot too:happy:

·
Registered
16,376 Posts
I think we will use .org, since everyone is used to it now. It's easy to change, but there isn't really a need for it, like there was last time. However, with our history with it, being able to direct the .com domain here would be nice. Wouldn't want another forum to buy it. That would be a mess.

If you have a logo to suggest, please post it in this forum. We can then look at it, and evaluate it together with the Xt members. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts