Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
but i saw that player n.tymad playing in asia's cup semi-final as i think ..... and it was one heck of a goal ....... i placed a search on him on the net .... and found out he is about to play in holland .....
... i guess the next stop would be in england .......hope he makes it thu .........

and hard luck for man utd . GOD I HATE IT WHEN WE LOSE !!

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
yeah...nawaf al-timyat is an amazing player...potentially, he could grace the EPL, primera or the serie A....the spotlight is gonna be on him to take saudia arabia as far as possible come june

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
I hope nawaf al-timyat plays in the EPL. Its gonna be kewl to see an arab running around in the EPL matches...... :D

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
bil-roo7, bil-dam, nafdeek ya falasteen!!!!

·
Registered
1,019 Posts

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
shahed_k said:
I hope nawaf al-timyat plays in the EPL. Its gonna be kewl to see an arab running around in the EPL matches...... :D
Buddy there is alot of Arabic players playing in EPL now;)

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
*OZ* said:
bil-roo7, bil-dam, nafdeek ya falasteen!!!!
:confused::confused:

Its just wishful thinking that this player would be donning the United shirt sometime soon.;)However its always nice to see Asian players doing well anywhere in Europe.Shows how much the region has progressed in the last 5 years or so.:)

·
International
9,526 Posts
K-2 said:

:confused::confused:

Its just wishful thinking that this player would be donning the United shirt sometime soon.;)However its always nice to see Asian players doing well anywhere in Europe.Shows how much the region has progressed in the last 5 years or so.:)
indeed, I have always found incomprehensible that there are next to no asian players in the EPL. English born Asians should be every bit as good as everyone else, I know as there are a hell of a lot of kids over here who are first generation kiwis originally from India, Pakistan etc...and they're good players, very good players.

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
has anyone seen bend it like beckham yet? its name is very deceiving and it's and excellent film with a very fine lady playing jules. the film's about an indian girl who is invited to play for a ladie's team, but her parents won't let her.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts