Xtratime Community banner

Don't forget!

531 views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  Papas 
#1 ·
I am really frustrated for yesterday's result...The famous lucky team took a referee whistle even against Barca! I am Greek but i hate to see Panathinaikos to semifinals...The team which gave a plus to Greek teams bad reputation in Europe after last week's violence...I hope and WISH Barca teach them a lesson after 5 days because the greek justice can't...And then 3 matches to go...So we all hear again the famous words: "People of Catalunya,it's HERE"!! ,(words of Peppe Guardiola showing the first European Champions Cup to Catalunya people on May 1992!)

#6 ·
And Papas what nationality are you? turk?
without PAO greek football will be no more popular then the indonesian:rolleyes:.
THanks to PAO Greece will have 3 teams in champions league from the season 2002-2003.

PAO will go to Barca and give it all. Prepare to get shocked once again because in Athens will played bad now with karagounis and Michaelsen back i will not be so sure about 4-0 to Barca.

#8 ·
Nik_23 said:
And Papas what nationality are you? turk?
without PAO greek football will be no more popular then the indonesian:rolleyes:.
THanks to PAO Greece will have 3 teams in champions league from the season 2002-2003.

PAO will go to Barca and give it all. Prepare to get shocked once again because in Athens will played bad now with karagounis and Michaelsen back i will not be so sure about 4-0 to Barca.
First the thing that i am greek doesnt mean that i HAVE to support greek teams...I like good football, great teams and great players!All these have nothing to do with Panathinaikos who abuse the game...
Secondly,Greek football is more popular thanks to Pao's results in Europe but Pao fans destroyed it a lot 14 days ago...And i hate to see these animals :devil: not be punished....
So i hope these animals get the answer from Barcelona

#9 ·
totow said:
Hey, Nik_23,you dare to compare Greece football with Indonesian? :mad:
Both of them sucks right now, or am I wrong??? :rolleyes:
Tell me, will I see Greece NT on the World Cup 2002?
:eek:
Well, i dont know about Indonesian football but in Greece we have many good players with great skills...The NT had a lot of problems these years which had nothing to do with the quality of players.The main problem was our National Association.And of course dont forget that we had Germany and England in the same group...:)

#10 ·
I support all Greek teams in Champions League and UEFA Cup, except PAO. PAO are not Greeks. Just fckn animals.

Attachments

#11 ·
Interesting debate here, though it has nothing to do with the Barcelona forum. :D

I basically support any Greek team in Europe except Olympiakos and Aris. I just can't even imagine myself wishing anything else than defeat (with as many goals as possible) for these two teams. Regarding Panathinaikos, I usually want them to do good in european competitions but after the recent events I find it quite hard to still hang in for them. But I suppose I'll root for them against Barca just because they are so "far" in the competition...

And by the way, I'm sick of PAO fans and officialls telling everyone how much they contribute to greek football blah blah blah. PAOK and AEK go every year in europe and gather many points for Greece but they never get ANY credit. And mind you, several teams in UEFA Cup are better than some joke teams Panathinaikos beats ansd Olympiakos looses from in the champions league...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.