Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No tears please... this was a brave performance by Manchester United which left me more impressed than ever by their guts and willingness to salvage a lost cause.

Anyway, we will be back and will be blood thirsty for that big, important trophy that has Manchester United's name written all over it.
Don't u worry the UEFA Champions League trophy in 2000/01 will be UTD's.

P.S.- For all u true MANU fans be strong and dont u worry, WE WILL BE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
GLORy GLORY Manchester United

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hahaa... I think that manu is good in premier league, but not in the Europe... Barcelona just wipe and clean the Chelsea, and so did Real same thing to Manu.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Well Stojkovic. I heard that british media actually considered ManUre favourites against Real Madrid. What about that? :) They were speculating in if the winning score for ManUre would be 3-0 or 4-0. Talk about arrogance. I couldn't be happier... And Real Madrid outplayed ManUre at the Bernabeu and as long as the score was 0-0 dominated the game at Old Trafford. When they took the lead ManUre had to score twice. That's why Real slowed down and started to counter attack. And they pulled it off too.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry i have a question???!!! I thought (not thought but sure)Stojkovic is the name of a Yugoslav.But I meant English is not in good terms with Yugoslav politically.

But of course, Football should not be effect by any political reasons.Football can stop all wars !!!

The above is not the main question, so don't take it seriously.

Now can Man Utd can win the european cup championships next year, this i don't. But what i know is that MAn U has only at most 3 years of golden years. Scholes, Cole, Neville brothers will not be so fast and fit anymore as they reach their late 20's though in terms of skills they may improve( problem the rest of europe doesn't stay at the same standard all the time AND Man U 's main strengh is their teamwork since the MAn U youth team!!! ).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts