Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys,
How pleasent beating you guys once again!:)
That is the same feeling of phucking GISELE BUNCHEN!:)
ONe thing..NOBODY GOES TO BRAZIL AND SAY THEY WILL WIN....NOBODY...THEY WILL ALWAYS LOSE< LOSE, LOSE AND LOSE.
While you uys showed us what your STRUCTURED TEAM is like...we still don't know what is our team.......you guys lost to a Brazilian team that fielded ZE ROBERTO..EVANILSON :(:( and you still have the petulance and the arrogance to say your the best of the world!!HAHAHAHAA
Wait until we field our best players and get a team goind we will kill you guys even more.
Loads of people her ein this forum talked so much crap (Eexcpet ARGENITNA AND CZAR!) and now were are your faces. BEST OF THE WORLD?? Just only in Buenos Aires...oh I forgot Buenos Aires is the center of the world!!:)

It was so good yesteday, the brazilian bar was packed then I had to run with some brazilian guys to the argy bar were they had spaces. we came in...at the 9th minute..we missed the first goal of the humiliation (once again we humiliate argentina..is becoming a tradition now) and then we just drank and sung....TEASED ALL THE ARGIES..SHOWING THEM OUR 4 FINGERS, SAYING THAT MARADONA WAS SNIFFING'S PELE'S SHOES...THAT DRUGGY!!!!
And after the game the Argies came over to us to congratulate us..and say.."THIS IS RBASIL" :):)
You guys may be leaders...but whoever comes first does not win NOTHING. Also don't forget you guys got Uruguay, Paraguay (best defense of S. America, and Peru (your eternal NIGHTMARE!!)

Last night I had the same feeling of phucking GISELE BUNDCHEN!!:)

DON'T CRY FOR ME ARGENTINA

R

·
0 Posts
Ze..congrats..in arabic Mabrook ..but we promise you a good welcome in Buenos Aires somewhere next year..
congrats again dear...

where is momo i need someone to wipe my tears....

:(

:( :(

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
congrats to you ZE because thats what i expected from brazil. i never doubted that brazil will play like a low class team. I just dont like some have said to our fans after you guys won, but ZE! Remeber this:

WE WILL MEET YOU AGAIN, BUT THIS TIME AT OUR HOUSE!

THE MORE SH*T YOU SAY NOW, THE WORSE YOU WILL GET ATTACKED AFTER WE BEAT THE HELL OUT OF YOUR ASSES!

enjoy the win because thats the only time you will be celebrating in this wc qualfication. the problem is not over yet. I know you are on cloud 9, but let me just remind you that when you meet us in ARGENTINA, you better have a parachute because YOU ARE GOING TO FALL FROM THE SKY HARD ON YOUR ASSES!

AND THATS A PROMISE:)

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

[Edited by argentina on 28-07-2000 at 15:59]

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Ze, your gloating way too much. Brazil played well and deserved to win. But remember the difference was that Argentina WANTED to win and Brazil HAD to win.

Let's see what happens when you visit us in Buenos Aires. As difficult as it would have been for Argentina to win in Brazil, I think you'll accept that it will be just as hard for Brazil to win in Argentina.

C

·
0 Posts
hey zedafiel u forgot u team of shame last week?
one game doesn't mean u are better than arg
by the way u team's destiny were in argentina's head
and besides u team wasn't impressive that much
u lost against paraguay,brasil found difficulties against
peru and equador which argentina walked over them.
we are still the leader
and u are in second place
the best in south america is who will be the number 1
in these qualification games
don't forget we are waiting for u in argentina
as we beatu 2-0 last year

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS ZE

It was agood match..not for us for sure.
Brazil were better on that match only and the same thing for us we were bad yesterday only..
Argentina still on the top of the table and it will be untill the end. (nobody will take the 1st place from us).
we lost agains a team playing in his own country front of 100 thousand of his fans and thats not the end of the world we still better than anybody still the best of south american teams.
It seems to me this lost gona be the first and the last... Before this qualifications start i thought maybe we will not lose more than two matchs (from Colombia and Brazil)and only when they are playing in their countries..so we passed the Colombians.
Think about it guys...these the only two teams can beat Argentina in south america I REPEAT IT AGAIN (only when they are playing in their countries)
Brazil will come to Argentina on Sep 2001 and we will show them things better than they gave us...i know its along time but maybe shorter...Copa America 2001 in colombia jun-july.

About the match:
After zanetti's injury i felt we have less chances to win the match..especially when we dont have a player can play on the right...for me he was the best player in the match.
I hope he recover fast..
Samuel was the best defender and Bonano was good.
about the other playersespecially Veron and Crespo.
------------------------------------------------------------
Msg to our Fans:
I dont understand some of you guys..did you forgot our previous matchs..we still the best..there is no doupt about it..
why they are sooo angry?
It's only one match...BUT I AM HAPPY BECAUSE NO ONE CALLED OUR TEAM THE TEAM OF SHAME AS OTHERS CALLED THEIR TEAM ONLY AFTER ONE DEFEAT.
HARDLUCK :(
------------------------------------------------------------
Msg to Brazilians fans:
We still no.1 and we will for ever.
We will meet you again but in another way and i am sure about that 100%
CONGRATULATIONS :)
MABROOOOK ;)

[Edited by Batigol9 on 28-07-2000 at 09:00]

·
Registered
69 Posts
well said Batigol9.......I agree with you 100%.....we have nothing to be ashamed about as it's always hard to win in Brasil's back yard as all Brasilians know it's always hard for them to win in ours, almost never......anyone differs with that is just plain stupid

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Momo,
we din't beat the best..the best beat the most arrogant..simple as that:)
To all argy fans......the problme is that you gus always say: the next game we will beat you..etc..etc..etc. Aren't you guys tired of saying that?? Why don't you say..one day we might beat you....cause you guys ALWAYS LOSE!!:)
Wher is Veron and Bonamno? they were pointing fingers at us saying it was gonna be 3x1, 3x2 or whatever...they just forgot to say to the right team..to the BEST FOOTBALL OF THE WORLD!!
TETRA MUNDIAL E COISA QUE A ARGENTINA NAO CONSEGUE NEM A PAU!!!

4 WORLD TITLES, IS SOMETHING ARGENTINA WILL NVER HAVE!!!HAHAHAH:)

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Ze:

This last post of yours is as arrogant as it gets. You're one of the biggest hypocrites I have ever seen.

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Argentina and Brazil, have now played played a total of 85 total senior matches against each other in the ever impressive historic rivalry , after our loss on Wednesday, we are completly even, 32 victories each and 21 draws, we have scored 10 more goals than Brazil.

[Edited by czar on 29-07-2000 at 23:57]

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
Czar i am not sure about that...
All the matchs between Arg x Bra are posted in Tango and Samba....

Ze if you didnt beat the best why you are very happy.
the brazilians fans when we beat your team..they said we still ranked no.1 in the world..so doesn't matter if we lose

the same for us we still no.1 in the standing.

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
It is an embarassment to world football that Brasil that incompetent and disorganized and childish team has won four world cups.

Anyway........about this particular loss it meant mor eto the Brasilians than teh Argies....but the bottom lin eis that we were out played.

second

it changes nothing Brasil needed to face Argentina to get a good game nder their belt. Argentina are good enough to play top football against teams like COlombia who are good also. Brasil didn't even get a win from Colombia and Argentina scored 3 goal sover there.

get real....Argentina for ever!!!!!!!!!!

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Batigol,
\you know what it is to beat argentina even in a spitting contest........in footabll is incoparable..only we have this feeling!:)
You gotta be Brazilian or an Argy to know this feeling!
KEEP ON DREAMING ARGENTINA!!:)

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Ze,

I am an Argentino, and ofcourse you and I know what it means to beat each other in virtually anything. I think that fans from other Countries (such as Batigol9) also have a sense of what this is all about, so I think that they can appreciate and understand our great rivalry. You know very well that this is not over. I don't need to tell you that. Last Wednesday, it was Brazil, who enjoyed the great moment. I think and hope that next time it will be us that will be smiling and singing.

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
THANK YOU CZAR ;)
I WILL NOT FORGET YOUR FAVOURS.
THAANX 13218654084416451564854104548765105310654103218402132105841 13210211032106510321032103210210321032484054012310321085404 03102310321032105013513132165165160231321021054108403515640 54065153105616515013521065156165105156105615610510651515615 848987021565465310216541846840103210321.................... ........................................................... ........................................................... .................................TIMES
:)

[Edited by Batigol9 on 30-07-2000 at 19:34]

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
momo and all other Argentina fans,

We will have our revenge and that will be on the field :) I think that at that point Ze will have no words. He will have nothing left to say. We know that our team, in the long term will be more successful. I am not an insecure person, so I don't feel the need to put down other people. If Ze, believes they are the best, then let him enjoy his fantasy. One game or one loss doesn't determine the focus and goals of our team. In the summer of 2002, we will lift the World Cup, and then everyone will know that we are the true champions. Brazil, and their fans live in the past, we live in the present and look forward to a great future.

LA ARGENTINA PARA SIEMPRE!!

[Edited by czar on 30-07-2000 at 23:37]

1 - 20 of 20 Posts