Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
YOUR team is so overrated :D But it is okay my team (nigeria)lost too. But AS THE SAY mISERY NEEDS COMPANY.

·
Registered
164 Posts
You are absolutely right my friend, that is why it is never good to make too much fun, because the further you go in this tournament the higher the fall, don't forget, those that laugh at us right now will be in tears in less than 15 days, there is only one winner, either England or Brazil will fall, hopefully both, that wouldn't surprise me unless FIFA does what it usually does and know what that is, they can't both win, you know what the worst part really is? getting to the final and loosing it, to think that you had it in your hands, but it slipped away, if we are not going to win I rather be out soon, so my hopes don't get that far just to see my team loose. I hope a less known team wins, such as Senegal, Denmark or Paraguay, that would really be funny.So much money to players that are not worth it.Senegal's price probably doesn't amount to a quarter of Zinedine Zidane, Veron and Beckham's salaries are but look what they achieved. hehehe

G

·
If Bielsa had just fielded the team which won the qualifers by 12 pts,all this would not have happened in the 1st place.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
umm

You are right. and I am hoping that my lovely Senegal eagles win. However This world Cup has to be one of the greatest because there are no clear favorites.

·
Registered
112 Posts
England can be boring all the way to the final if they keep playing like they did yesterday, great goals, great win, great times......another S. American scalp to look forward to and a good spanking for Germany in the final again......dreams dreams dreams....

I've said elsewhere that a Japan v Korea final would be a good outcome for the tournament, would shut all us cocky arrogant "big team" fans up wouldn't it? Although I guess some people will be moaning all the way to the next world cup about unfairness/travesty/boredom/best team etc etc etc.....

G

·
I will never watch this world cup except for the Italy games as i feel that they are the only team which are worth watching.The referees in the world cup should be banned from refereeing the world cup.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I have stopped messing up my sleep pattern watching these matches. Most of the remaining teams are cautious and defensive. The WC is poorer now that teams like Arg, Port, Fra are gone. Just bad luck. Although I am American, I am not a US fan because of their style of play. They are the luckiest losers since George Bush and Lyle Lovett. 6 goals scored on them and they are in. Lucky grouping and above all , a FIFA that wants the US to qualify everytime. Argentina deployed tactics that certainly would have faired well against a South American team, ie, a new emphasis on crosses combined with the central game. The formation was supposed to stretch of the opposition but actually wound up compressing them (or maybe they elected to play back like that). Even then, there were enough chances created to win. Its sad, 1 win, 1 loss and 1 tie , and they are out. And Collina did not do his job.......

·
Premium Member
22,583 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Carlos de Jackal I really hope you are right, hehehe that would make my day.I really want to see Senegal, or Korea, or even Turkey or the USA win this, imagine all the millions of dollars all the argentine, english, germans, italians players are worth being beaten by a 1dollar a player team, hehehehehehehe not only it would be shocking it would make millions upon millions in the world happy.Well aid lad;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts