Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to Tuttosport, Inter has stepped in and solved the Vidic matter by paying for the agreement Parma had with Red Star. Vidic is going to them. He will be loaned out to us till the summer though, or maybe even for one more season...

If that is true, I don't want him anymore. :yuck:

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
I still fail to see why were so desperate to sign him. Our defence isn't rocksolid, but it's decent. What's more relevant to find a solution to is our stereotype offense.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Because signing Vidic was not some kind of luxury Parma was treating their fans with. It was probably a move made in order to cover the sale of Ferrari and Bonera. Now, that's gone as well. We're stuck with yet one more loanee cause I can't see the club refusing to sell Ferrari or Bonera anyway...

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
u don't have to believe all things there are writing on Tutto Sport....the most parts are lies:rollani:

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Well, sure Vidic would probably be a fine replacement for Ferrari. But then one year from now it would be the same thing all over again. And eventhough I know this is the way things are going to look from now on, sell expensive/buy cheaper, I'd still prefer someone like Adani to replace Ferrari.

We'll see...

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Isnt this great. We cant even sign a nobody.:(

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Professor X said:
Isnt this great. We cant even sign a nobody.:(
I dunno he could have been another Djetou or other half player that is over-rated to be honest...:)

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
GaGa said:
I dunno he could have been another Djetou or other half player that is over-rated to be honest...:)
Yeah. ANd maybe he is the next big thing?

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
I have never seen the guy, so I can't comment, but really, if we are in so much financial debt, then a centre back is not exactly the position we most need a player.

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Amiumtaur said:
I have never seen the guy, so I can't comment, but really, if we are in so much financial debt, then a centre back is not exactly the position we most need a player.
Agree. We need a midfielder that can replace Barone when he is tired. palombo looks to be headed here.

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Professor X said:
Agree. We need a midfielder that can replace Barone when he is tired. palombo looks to be headed here.
We need a BACK UP for Barone, don't even think about using the word "replace":fero:

And what we NEED is a replacement for Blasi more than anything.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Ok so if we get a replacent for Blasi what will change? morale must be low and recent results show it...Prandelli just needs to motivate the players and get a fighting spirit going. :)

Nothing else will work no use getting players in when its not the depth of the team that is lacking but morale. :(

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Yes. sorry Cam. I need a back up. And for that Palombo would be good.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
No transfer for us in January...maybe a free 1 or a club giving us one till the end of the season just to off-load a fringe player. :)

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
GaGa said:
No transfer for us in January...maybe a free 1 or a club giving us one till the end of the season just to off-load a fringe player. :)
That will do for me.:)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts