Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
22 assists and 25 goals in 73 caps

Those r some crazy ass #s and hes only 23..hes gonna shatter every US record when everything is set and done

Yallop says " one of the best attacking midfielders in the world"

Now , my opinion on donovon-heis a good/very good playa , but aint worldclass...(had a decent wc but hasnt played in euro)...he does disappear at times in games and isnt interested...I dunno if he luvs the game or he plays cuz of the money...I think hes a better playa now...his set pieces are great and he is making some nice goals....his fire under his belly is a q? Well see in this worldcup how he does

wat yall think

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
me too...

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
The fact that Donovan is an absolute p*ssy when it comes to playing for a club outside of California doesn't really help, and too be honest I will never forgive him for this nonsense unless he actually goes back to Europe or wins us the World Cup. Donovan will never reach his full potential in the MLS, and that's just absolutely pathetic.

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
Donovan will end up setting records for the US Natl team and when he retirs will go down as one of the best US players of all time.

As far as his MLS carrer as I figure that is where he would spend his carrer, will always be Just ok due to the structure of the US Natl team playing while the MLS is going on, so those numbers will be average. I would have had more respect for him if he said that he would prefer to stay in the US to help the MLS rather than the More selfish reason of wanting to be close to Mommy.

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
Andy said:
The fact that Donovan is an absolute p*ssy when it comes to playing for a club outside of California doesn't really help, and too be honest I will never forgive him for this nonsense unless he actually goes back to Europe or wins us the World Cup. Donovan will never reach his full potential in the MLS, and that's just absolutely pathetic.
I agree and i think he should play in La Liga they play his style of offense and going to Dortmund was not very smart by him in the first place.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Adu may already be burned out.

Everyone is forgetting Tab Ramos, by far the best attacking midfielder the US has ever had.

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
TP said:
Adu may already be burned out.

Everyone is forgetting Tab Ramos, by far the best attacking midfielder the US has ever had.
No I dont think we are just that donovan by the end of his carreer will surpass Ramos. Granted its hard to pick Donovan over anyone from the past teams as the supporting cast Tab played with isnt close to the level Donovan has played withand will play with in the future.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts