Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
he is coming off da bench. it will take him atleast 6 months to adjust his team mate told him

·
First Place winner, March 2009 Photo Contest
2,968 Posts
He played only 25 minutes overall in his first 2 matches. He had an assist in Leverkusen's 4:0 victory over Bochum, but i can't say anything about him so far.

·
Registered
28 Posts
As an American I'd love him to do well as it'd help out NT, but I honestly cant stand the arrogant, annoying little bastard.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Donovan will most likely be transferred back to MLS this month.

The transfer-list in USA closes at 31. march and he tries to get back till then...

Well, perhaps its better for him. He´s a star and fottballer of the year over there, but just can´t adapt to Bundesliga football.. :(

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
dkjut said:
As an American I'd love him to do well as it'd help out NT, but I honestly cant stand the arrogant, annoying little bastard.
:eek:

Just saw your fav team is my beloved "Club" !!!! :thumbsup: :cool: :heart: :proud: :star: :smileani:

How cames you even know this team over there in California?
And what made it your fav team?

FCN forever!!! :thumbsup: :heart: :proud:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hes just weak-minded, and refuses to try. He'll never make it, it seems.

My mother was born in Nurnberg. So its one of the two clubs I have a connection with. Sadly though I never get to see them play unless I'm lucky enough to find Bundesliga review shows for download.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
He is a BIG p*ssy..he is homesick :cry: He misses his gf(very hot btw :thumbsup: ) n mommy

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
O Glorioso said:
Reports suggest he may be returning to the U.S.

good to see him back

·
Registered
28 Posts
Why dont Leverkusen just sell him? He obviously has no intention of playing for them unless hes he plays every game which wont happen.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Yeah he does not. He actually speaks Spanish though. But it doesnt seem like hes really tried to settle in Germany if hes leaving so quickly. I think he has an ego and is too arrogant to not be first team every time and stay there. Going back to the MLS is an easy way out.

·
Registered
465 Posts
I think our Donovan is pretty good player but just put a lot of value in his quality of life. He just wants to be home and puts that a higher priority then playing top level soccer.

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
footballnut said:
I think our Donovan is pretty good player but just put a lot of value in his quality of life. He just wants to be home and puts that a higher priority then playing top level soccer.
i agree with this 100% his got a huge talent and could become really great someday but i dont think he really wants to play in europe.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I would have to disagree. I would not want to see him at the Fire, even though we lost Ralph and Razov is ass now. I think Donovan wants to be a big fish in a small pond. He speaks Spanish, so I dont know why he didnt ask for a loan to Spain or Italy, or even England. Pompey were interested in him last season. Hes got the talent hes just wasting it at this point though.

·
Registered
12,028 Posts
He's probably making the best decision
He's moving to LA, probably get payed more, less pressure and get more women

A man's competitive nature goes to crap when better living is in between
Where would I live, leverkusen or new port beach
mmmmm.... let me think

1 - 20 of 33 Posts