Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check out the soccer365 website article on the Donkey 11.

It's hilarious. They offer you a chance to pick your 11 worst of the WC. :D

·
Registered
204 Posts
Hmmmm, two things

1) What is the Gutter Club?

2) If I come straight here instead of logging into my e-mail, then I have to log in here. If I have logged into my e-mail, and follow on of the 'response' messages, I don't have to log in here. Is that normal?

3) - -sorry, I can't count - - Doesn't Jeff Agoos play for an American club? Is there a chance he will lose/has lost his starting position? Just wondering. I thought he was still a great player.

- and Hi to Doc and OSF. Is there any way to follow the postings chronologically like on the MSNBC board? How do you organize your 'sessions' at XT? I feel as if I am missing almost Everything! And the match tomorrow at 6:30, That Is At 5:30 My Time, right??! I am going to try to watch it before we leave for church breakfast.

·
Registered
17,812 Posts
Hi Nancy! :)

1. GC is just a virtual club where people with dirty minds and fun-loving nature get together and have a little fun.

2. As long as your cookie has your logon info, you don't have to log on anyway.

3. Jeff Agoos is a great player with excellent leadership. He does play for San Jose and will be a starter once he recovers from his injury suffered in the Poland match.

4. No, I am not aware of anything here that's like the defunct MSNBC. If you are pretty current, then you can look at the latest threads since your last visit and may be able to see everything you have missed. Personally, I visit frequently on my favorite forums on XT instead of trying to look at every single thread everywhere. There is also a "Hottest" button where you can see what threads are most popular.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts