Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apparently, Portsmouth signed Greek defender Giorgos Alexopoulos from Egaleo.

Baffling move, he's a very average player even for Greek league standarts!

Zajec is at it again... ;)

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Trasnfer was apperently blocked by AEK. We seem to have a formal agreement that he will be at AEK once the seasons over.

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
I don't know how these Pompey fans are going to deal with it, really. All the best to the PAO reject Alexopoulo though. He's been okay for Aigaleo.

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Hmmm, perhaps not. He was playing in the ill fated Xanthi- Aigaleo cup match. Had a good chance in 6th minute in fact!

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
So how do you guys like the TERRIBLe chalkias. He was the reason why pao didint go through to the round of 16 in the cl and also the reason why the lsot to OSFP.

Nice and terrible agaisnt your rivals to i may add. Werent the commentators making fun of him? And to think hes our #2 keeper...

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Well he hasn't had too many games under his belt of late. Add to that the fact that the pace of the game is somewhat diffirent and it ain't suprising.And given the strip of their rivals, well it's safe to say gavroi are loving it eh?

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
Chalkias so far seems like a clown, flying out of the goalmouth for anything and ending up nearer the halfway line than the goal when corners come in. our other greek signing Skopelitis has only played 20 minutes but ran around a lot and looked promising when he came on.

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Better get used to it, unless you do the decent thing and piss zajec off. having said that isn't your owner Milanic a serb?

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
DavidSilk24 said:
Chalkias so far seems like a clown, flying out of the goalmouth for anything and ending up nearer the halfway line than the goal when corners come in. our other greek signing Skopelitis has only played 20 minutes but ran around a lot and looked promising when he came on.
Kotsolis, PAOs other younger greek keeper who is worth much less than Chalkias, is much much much better than him.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Kotsolis is actually quite crappy. Chalkias is average - he has his moments and his body helps him a lot, but he is useless at crosses for such a big guy.

Skopelitis is an average player who's definitely not PL class. He was very important for Egaleo but mostly for his leadership rather than his skills.

Typical Zajec, really. :D

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Ugh Chalkias is terrible. He makes so many mistakes. But every once in a while he will have that game where hell make some of the more incredible saves you'll see. THen the next game he'll go back to being shite.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
AMOROSO! said:
Kotsolis is actually quite crappy. Chalkias is average - he has his moments and his body helps him a lot, but he is useless at crosses for such a big guy.
Ive sceen kotsolis make saves chalkias can only dream of...
The fact that hes playing in a much weaker defence than chalkias was speaks volumes.

Skopelitis is an average player who's definitely not PL class. He was very important for Egaleo but mostly for his leadership rather than his skills.

This is true.

·
Registered
468 Posts
No team in the 1st Division never mind the EPL should have taken a look at Chalkias. Still thats Zajec for you. Whats next, Bucek to Man City???

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Perhaps not, but I wouldn't compain if they got Hiotis.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Covert said:
Ive sceen kotsolis make saves chalkias can only dream of...
The fact that hes playing in a much weaker defence than chalkias was speaks volumes.
What weaker defence? :confused: Where exactly have you seen Kotsolis play??? In his whole career he has played only a handfull of games for the Greek U-21 NT (and he was terrible!) and a couple of cup games for PAO and that was like two years ago.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Kiriakos was Paos defence, notice how they suffer now.

In the two cup games Kotsolis played agains us ive sceen him make some very nice saves, better than Chalkias. Although he did let in an easy goal he should have had I still rate him much better then Chalkias who is totally shocikng at Portsmuth, and the reason why PAO is out of the CL.

·
Banned
195 Posts
Covert said:
Kotsolis, PAOs other younger greek keeper who is worth much less than Chalkias, is much much much better than him.

And where have you seen Kotsolis play to suggest that he is "much much much better" than Halkias?
Seems to me your talking out of your ass again and you are misleading the Portsmouth suppoters in here.
Kotsolis is 26 years old and has been sitting on PAO's bench for the last 5 years.
If he were any good he would have displaced both Halkias and Galinovic now that Nikopolidis has moved on.
Covert you need to stop misleading people with your posts. I dont know if you do it on purpose or genuinely have no idea about football whatever the reason you need to show some restraint.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
AMOROSO! said:

I actually think he is premiership material, he has fitted in quick and seems like a good player.

:fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero:

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
Reaper 7 said:
I actually think he is premiership material, he has fitted in quick and seems like a good player.

:fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero:
loses the ball all the bloody time but that's maybe to do more with the senegalese donkey playing next to him. against charlton tho he was fantastic by far his best game for us.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Has he fitted in OK then? I really thought that his mediocre skills would see him vanish from the premiership in an instant and see him go back to greece or move to the coca-cola div1 or something.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts