Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering what you Sampdoria fans who have seen him more than me think. But from the matches I seen this year he looked lazy, jogging around a lot and not fighting for the ball as much as I would have liked. He was my favourite, but now it looks like he does not have the mentally capabilities needed. could be that he has been to limited in his role too.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
He's young...
the fact is that he hust needs more xpreirence,bit he 's a great fighter,especially in the main matches.Techinicaally he's good,he's able to organize the game,yhe can grow a lot.Novellino this year used him mant times not in his rule,and often he didn't show great matches.
In his rule in the middle he's not bad.

·
Registered
45,523 Posts
Not lazy but a bit too slow, often late and a bit clumsy in his movements. The fact that he is rather big (1,86 cm) does not help. Maybe he would need to play with more continuity, while at Samp he is alternated with Palombo (who is a rather different player, a pure defensive midfielder)

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
He still has plenty of time to mature,he has the right coach to guide him.And can really show everyone why all that fuss was made over him.vai massimo Vai.

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
I was going to ask about him too, JKris. I wonder if he has a future with us because we're packed with young DM's. Anyways, do any of you Sampdoria fans know if he'll be with you guys next season and if so is it a permanent move or just another loan deal?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts